Trip Report Holy Smokes! Let's see how it goes?! *COMPLETED*

Hi Everyone! 🙋‍♀️

Welcome to my modest atempt in writing my very first Trip Report!

It all started when posting on a thread about the new smoking ban inside the parks, and someone (Hi @Lensman !) suggested that I could write about my experience during my next visit to WDW.

This Trip Report will NOT be just about smoking! Although I will be honest about my personal perspective about it during my visit.
(In no way am I endorsing or suggesting that it is advisable to smoke).

As I said before in this forum, I hope that in writing about our trip, not only will I share my little adventure with you, but also hopefuly, be distracted from smoking! 😁

So, if you would like to join me, thank you! I hope you find it at least a bit entertaining

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
You All really made this trip special!

It was a pleasure to share it with you, I really didn't expect to have anyone following along! 😄

Some of you really post fantastic TR's!, so please forgive the grammar errors, poor editing and rookie mistakes! 😅

Thank you for taking the time to read along, for your company and specially, for your support!

Lastly, here's a picture of me, at our favorite park, thanking you All!🤗
View attachment 371958
Thank you for a great trip (report)!!!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Such a fun read (well, except for your fender-bender and leg cramps!) I did look for you and Frank at Epcot on Saturday the 4th and was sad our paths didn’t cross.

Hope you write another report on your next trip!
Thank you @Tuvalu !
When I realized you were at WDW on the same dates as us, we kept hoping to meet you, I told Frank to help me look out for you 👀😄

I appreciate your kind words and hope to have the opportunity to meet you and maybe, share a slice of chocolate cake! ;)

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
I too enjoyed your report - looking forward to one after your December trip 😉 (isn’t that when you said you were going back?)
Thank you @Swissmiss !
Yes! We are very excited about our early December WDW visit!
You reminding me, really helps with the Disney Blues we're beginning to feel! 😢😃

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
We’ll be closing out the month of December there - but if I had the choice, it’d go earlier. My DD’s school dictates otherwise ...
It'll be nice to see all the Holiday decorations and enjoy the festive atmosphere, right?
I was hoping our dates would match!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom