Hollywood Studios showtime question

Kim Bonetti

Original Poster
Is it possible to see all 3 shows in one night? Fantasmic at 7pm, Disney movie magic at 7:55pm and star Wars Galactic Spectacular at 8:15pm? Where in the park are the last 2? Thanks.

GVentola

At those times, you could possibly make it. Fantasmic is about a half hour long. The only problem is people will have started crowding around the Chinese theater by then, staking out a spot for Star Wars, and you probably won't get a spot that would be convenient to seeing what's going on. The best thing to do would be to see Fantasmic on one night, and Disney Movie Magic and Star Wars on another night, if that's possible. If not, you may have to choose between Fantasmic and the other two. Fantasmic is my most favorite attraction of all, but the other shows are cool, especially Star Wars. It blew my mind, in fact. Consider what you and anyone else in your party may be into. Are they more fans of Disney animaton (choose Fantasmic) or Star Wars?

dreamfinder

Possible? With those time, yes, you might be able to see all 3. You would want to sit pretty close to the exit area at F! so you can book it out of there, and expect to be standing pretty far back for the other two.

JohnD

Is it possible to see all 3 shows in one night? Fantasmic at 7pm, Disney movie magic at 7:55pm and star Wars Galactic Spectacular at 8:15pm? Where in the park are the last 2? Thanks.

It all depends on the times of the shows. I'm planning on going in May when Fantasmic is scheduled for 9pm and SWGS is scheduled for 9:30. It will be possible to see both of those but not Disney Movie Magic which is scheduled for 9:10.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

If you have a Hopper, you can try this "life hack"...

On your DHS day, see Fantasmic at 7 PM, then ferry or walk over to Epcot for Illuminations at 9 PM.

On your Epcot day, leave early enough to ferry or walk over to DHS for Disney Movie Magic and SW Galactic.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom