Hollywood Studios Construction

matt9112

no idea...however seeing as it is a quick assembly structure and its being built on top of the parking lot it looks temporary or as a Cm related structure. however i think it rules out anything we will "see" direct.y

jonrr

This is an old picture. The structure that is being assembled is a registration tent used for the cheerleading / dance competitions that occur during Spring and early Summer.

The Mom

Premium Member
This is an old picture. The structure that is being assembled is a registration tent used for the cheerleading / dance competitions that occur during Spring and early Summer.

I agree. Or for any event where people have to stop by and get registration materials, and volunteers have to congregate, such as the marathons, etc. It's just a bit larger than most.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I agree. Or for any event where people have to stop by and get registration materials, and volunteers have to congregate, such as the marathons, etc. It's just a bit larger than most.

Yeah, I would agree with this. If you scroll over to the Epcot parking log on that same map you will see a bunch more tents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom