Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit?

hardcard

the 'logo art' tower along the side of the lift has been erected.. it looks like the 'filmstrip' part of this graphic, only vertical...

it's huge..

RipRideRockit.gif

JROK

It didn't rip apart, it just came undone. It was put up in three sections and two of the sections fell during high winds yesterday... I guess they forgot to put holes in it to allow wind to pass through? Just another reason why I won't be riding this one in the first month...

EDIT:
Team member previews started tonight and everyone says it's great fun!

Dinoman96

Oh, bad news, the ride just closed down for the rest of the day according to TMs. They probably did it because the park is supposed to close in two hours, and the line was a three hour wait from what I hear. Hopfully it will be opened tomorrow.
On the bride side, lots of people have rode the coaster, and so far are giving great reviews..

MagliteL13

Between yesterday and today, I was lucky enough to ride it several times. It's awesome! Honestly my favorite parts are the entrances to the brake runs-- just whips ya right up there. The music you choose makes or breaks the ride. Busy Child was awesome, Sabatoge was cool, but my favorite (by far) is the Muppet's "Movin Right Along" easter egg.

No moving platform as of yet, but that's what technical rehearsals are for-- so no complaining! From all the guests I talked to that got to ride it today, they loved it.

Skip

Between yesterday and today, I was lucky enough to ride it several times. It's awesome! Honestly my favorite parts are the entrances to the brake runs-- just whips ya right up there. The music you choose makes or breaks the ride. Busy Child was awesome, Sabatoge was cool, but my favorite (by far) is the Muppet's "Movin Right Along" easter egg.

No moving platform as of yet, but that's what technical rehearsals are for-- so no complaining! From all the guests I talked to that got to ride it today, they loved it.

Glad to hear such a great review! Sounds like despite all the delays, Universal's got a hit. :)

Now, I'm glad to hear another report of the supposed Easter Egg... care to share how specifically it's done? I've heard it has something to do with touching/holding the ride's logo for 5-10 seconds and then entering some 3 digit code...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom