Hollywood Holly-Day Parade at MGM

TTATraveler

Original Poster
I noticed on Disney's website that the Hollywood Holly-Day parade will be running at MGM instead of the Stars and Cars Motor Parade. Does anyone have any details on this new parade? Will be it be a holiday version of Stars and Cars or a completely different parade?

mandib

Yes it is a holiday version of the stars in motor cars. I saw it hmm I want to say Wednesday. It was cute. Short but cute. Most of the characters have scarves and hats on. :xmas:

DDuckFan130

TTATraveler said:
I noticed on Disney's website that the Hollywood Holly-Day parade will be running at MGM instead of the Stars and Cars Motor Parade. Does anyone have any details on this new parade? Will be it be a holiday version of Stars and Cars or a completely different parade?

Hi! I just saw the parade yesterday and having seen both versions I can tell you that there is not much of a difference. The characters come out in their cars, but the difference is that everyone and everything is spruced up for the Christmas season. Mickey and Minnie are wearing their Christmas best, but when it comes to Mary Poppins and Bert, only their car and penguins have changed looks for the holidays, not them.

Ariel17

Does anyone have any pictures?

Also, is there Christmas music playing instead of that annoying tune that usually plays?

DDuckFan130

Ariel17 said:
Does anyone have any pictures?

Also, is there Christmas music playing instead of that annoying tune that usually plays?
It's Christmas music that plays :D.

PM me with your email address and I'll send you the pics I have of the parade :).

mkepcotmgmak

DDuckFan130 said:
Hi! I just saw the parade yesterday and having seen both versions I can tell you that there is not much of a difference. The characters come out in their cars, but the difference is that everyone and everything is spruced up for the Christmas season. Mickey and Minnie are wearing their Christmas best, but when it comes to Mary Poppins and Bert, only their car and penguins have changed looks for the holidays, not them.

what more do they need? it's already a Jolly Holiday with Mary and Bert!

mkepcotmgmak

DDuckFan130 said:
Hey I wasn't complaining I was just saying what I saw :). I thought the parade was cute.

sorry, i should have put a smily on that last tag...

i didn't mean that rude, and after re-reading it i can see where it could be taken that way... i meant it to be a joke...

-sorry. :p

DDuckFan130

mkepcotmgmak said:

sorry, i should have put a smily on that last tag...

i didn't mean that rude, and after re-reading it i can see where it could be taken that way... i meant it to be a joke...

-sorry. :p
It's ok no biggie :D. I figured you were joking but I approached my reply with caution because I wasn't sure :hammer:.

MicBat

mkepcotmgmak said:
what more do they need? it's already a Jolly Holiday with Mary and Bert!
:lol: You dork!! :p
I was thinking the very same thing, actually!

I hope to see this parade when Im down there this year!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom