Holloween Costumes

bcoachable

Original Poster
Yesterday, my HS girl (who is the most nuts about disney in our family) was allowed to dress up for the holiday at school... Guess what she decided to go as...????

A WDW Tourist!!!
It was a classic get up that included a back packstuffed with water bottles etc, mouse ears, and lanyard with pins. She went through the halls with her MK map completely unfolded asking other students and teacher where Splash Mountain was, and If they knew when the 7:eek:o parade would begin! The piece that set her outfit over the top? A yellow "follow me im the tour leader" flag on a stick!

How many of you saw Disney themed costumes last night??

Spike-in-Berlin

Yesterday, my HS girl (who is the most nuts about disney in our family) was allowed to dress up for the holiday at school... Guess what she decided to go as...????

A WDW Tourist!!!
It was a classic get up that included a back packstuffed with water bottles etc, mouse ears, and lanyard with pins. She went through the halls with her MK map completely unfolded asking other students and teacher where Splash Mountain was, and If they knew when the 7:eek:o parade would begin! The piece that set her outfit over the top? A yellow "follow me im the tour leader" flag on a stick!

How many of you saw Disney themed costumes last night??

How old is she?

Mainahman

We didn't go out, but we found a cute Figment Baby costume on line that still may fit my nephew next year, so i think i may have to make me a dream finder costume :)

rufio

That is so awesome! Pictures?! Now that I think about it, I didn't see any Disney costumes last night. A lot of Batmans... Even the girls were Batman. Weird.

wiigirl

lol....thats awesome! Do you have a pic?
75.gif

Britt

As for the question, I think I only saw the chick from Brave! I dont think I saw any other princesses!

Blueskyze

My son's Pinnochio costume was the only Disney-related one we saw this year, which is unusual. I was struck by inspiration last night and tied one of my Jiminy Cricket Vinylmations around his neck. Wish I'd thought of that for MNSSHP! :)

acishere

I don't get trick r treaters until Monday I think, but at the Halloween parties I went to I saw
- Several Minnies (Well revealing polka dot dresses and mouse ears)
- The Princess from Brave
- Hercules
- Darth Vader (he counts now)

I'll be lucky if I see more Disney costumes> Actually any costume. I just need people to show up so I can unload one of these Costco bags of candy I got before Halloween was cancelled here.

sgtmgd

I dressed like a New Jersey native..and people kept coming up to me asking "Do you know Disney Deb?"...so I went home and changed into my Mad Hatter costume..this also was a problem as people kept asking me "arent you that Scottish Disney Blogger".....just couldnt win

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom