Holidays on disneyworld.com

PlutoInOrlando

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Looks like they've done it up real real nice!

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/holiday08/index?id=Holiday08LandingPage

Anyone else taken a gander at it? :shrug:

Seeing this - makes me wish I hadn't gone for Mickey's Not So Scary this year as I've been to Mickey's X-mas party the past two years. Though having been to both parties now - I'm still not sure which one I like best! A hard choice to make!!! :wave:

Ahhh well, good to shake things up a bit!

:xmas:Just wishing I had my cake - and was able to eat it too!:xmas:

DisneyLeo18

im sorry everyone i have a quick question. im heading to WDW from 12/12-12/19, is MVMCP worth the $50? i havent really thought about it until now and i looked on the site and it looks like it might be worth it. yes? no? any help would be great thanks.

culturenthrills

im sorry everyone i have a quick question. im heading to WDW from 12/12-12/19, is MVMCP worth the $50? i havent really thought about it until now and i looked on the site and it looks like it might be worth it. yes? no? any help would be great thanks.
It is worth it if you don't use your ticket that day for any other parks. You can get into MK starting at 4pm but you will be wasting a day on your tix if you do that and go to the party the same day.

PlutoInOrlando

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
As stated above - it's very worth it. And knowing you can get into the MK at 4pm - makes it worth that much more!

I would take that day as a "shopping/downtown disney day" or just a relax around the pool or resort hope. It's amazing what you will see when you aren't focused on just the Parks. Plus the resorts are AMAZING during the holidays!:xmas:

Me personally - I wouldn't miss it if I were there while one was scheduled. It certainly does put you in the Holiday spirit! You can't beat the MK during the holidays!!!

Hope that helps some! Enjoy your trip regardless!!!!:wave:

gettingsmaller

It is worth it if you don't use your ticket that day for any other parks. You can get into MK starting at 4pm but you will be wasting a day on your tix if you do that and go to the party the same day.

One note about this: If you need to squeeze in another park that day, it's not a bad day to go to AK first. Many times, AK closes at 5PM. So, you lose an hour or so at one place or the other, but it's not like you're wasting half a day... (as for it being worth it, I can't speak to that...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom