Holidays In Hollywood Event

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
On December 15th and 22nd, DVC is hosting a "Holidays in Hollywood" event - $159 per adult and $129 per youth (ages 3-20). Price includes park admission and reservation to Hollywood Studios after 4pm, along with dinner described as "More than just pizza, your festive feast includes delightful dishes inspired by holiday traditions around the world". Beer and wine included for guests 21 and older.

Reservations for the event open at 11am ET on November 29th, 2022.

*Note these dates coincide with Extended Evening Theme Park Hours at Hollywood Studios.

Last edited:

lostpro9het

Pizza Rizzo…$159…
D32362DB-D121-4A64-9458-058A10BD36B8.gif

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
I’d love to see a follow up memo come out Sunday night:

Oops, this event during Hollywood Studios unicorn EEH dates and the ironically named Bound to Be Bad event at BLT on MK’s deluxe hours nights are Bob C proprietary blend of naked greed and is no longer available. Please just go enjoy the complimentary night park hours available to deluxe guests In the 2 weeks leading up to Christmas instead.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Single day tickets that day are $147/$142 so for every adult-child combo it evens out. 7 hours in that park isn't bad although one is behind the 8 ball without genie+ for most of it and many of the shows for kids end early in the evening.

It's about $70-80 more expensive than the TOTWL party that should have better food and drinks but doesn't include park access.

The one on the 22nd might catch a few members that have sorcerer AP black out dates, especially locals. It's very mildly appealing to me when we'll be there about 9 nights with 3 Park days and a party on the schedule before we're blacked out.

ETA: Had a thought while on another board that Disney could be testing the waters to see if people pay for a nonexclusive event if they'd pay for moonlight magic in the future.

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
The issue with this is that it’s a money grab.

Anyone who is going to be there for those dates will already either have an AP or tickets. I guess if you have a rest day planned you could pay for this and get 7 hours in the park plus some food and drink, that you weren’t planning for.

If you don’t already have a trip booked you have until Sunday to book somewhere on site to qualify. Good luck trying to find a DVC room, so that means the added expense of a night at a WDW resort.

If this had been announced 3 months before then maybe it could be considered as an incentive to book a stay or add a “day” to your park plans.

Either way I fear @Doberge is correct. If people pay then Midnight Magic might go to being a paid event. If no one goes they might use it as an indication there is little appetite for such events.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom