Holidays at the Magic Kingdom 2016

lostpro9het

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

JennSmith

Did the lights on the castle look like that even before Frozen or were they different...did they even have lights on the castle before Frozen? I am talking about recent years of course and not like 10 or 15 years ago. I have never been during Christmas time but will be going next year 12/8/2017. I am excited to see all of the Holiday decorations...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Did the lights on the castle look like that even before Frozen or were they different...did they even have lights on the castle before Frozen? I am talking about recent years of course and not like 10 or 15 years ago. I have never been during Christmas time but will be going next year 12/8/2017. I am excited to see all of the Holiday decorations...
Yep, Cinderella's Holiday Wish
http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/cinderellas-holiday-wish.htm

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
Any word on what song MRFF is using for the Chrismas/Holiday finale?

Any CM previews yet for most merriest?

Might we see the CTM holiday tag before CTM is over?
The last I heard Holiday MRFF will begin on the Nov. 7th, Holly Jolly Trolley begins on Nov. 4th. No previews for Most Merriest as it is still in over night rehearsals but have heard that it's much better than CTS was.

DisneyOutsider

Saw this show last Christmas and it honestly was great. Not sure what all the hate is about on this show.

The show isn't bad, but the gripe most of us have is that this show replaced a show where Cinderella comes out and lights up the castle... because it's her castle.

It doesn't really make sense for Anna and Elsa to be lighting up Cinderella Castle and feels more like a hostile take-over for those that remember the prior show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom