News Holidays 2020 at Walt Disney World

jrhwdw

I believe so.
Darn! I was hoping it would get extended to at least Tomorrow(NYE) or through New Years Weekend as the Season went on. So Glad MK did so well with MOUACT's Cavalcades!!! Def. a Bright Spot in a very different WDW Holiday Season!

Last night for Projections as well tonight? At least we got Pyro Shots from Thanksgiving on!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Darn! I was hoping it would get extended to at least Tomorrow(NYE) or through New Years Weekend as the Season went on. So Glad MK did so well with MOUACT's Cavalcades!!! Def. a Bright Spot in a very different WDW Holiday Season!

Last night for Projections as well tonight? At least we got Pyro Shots from Thanksgiving on!
I’m not certain, have not heard a definitive answer to this one.

surfsupdon

Is today really the last day for the MOUACT Cavalcades???
The normal Christmas Parade used to run daily, twice, during the busy New Years Week, until the Monday after NYD. Maybe the Christmas calvalcade will run just as long (till the 3rd, this year).

TrainsOfDisney

The normal Christmas Parade used to run daily, twice, during the busy New Years Week, until the Monday after NYD. Maybe the Christmas calvalcade will run just as long (till the 3rd, this year).
In recent years the last Christmas Parade has been the 31st. It’s been my tradition to catch the last one!

Giss Neric

Anybody here celebrating New Year's Even at the resort? So parks will close as usual and no fireworks at all? Maybe this is the perfect time to 'test" fireworks again so at least there is some sort of celebration and not confined to your hotel rooms.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
VIDEO - A look back at the last proper New Year’s Eve fireworks show at Disney’s Hollywood studios from 2015

Holidays-at-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_40431.jpg

Thelazer

Anybody here celebrating New Year's Even at the resort? So parks will close as usual and no fireworks at all? Maybe this is the perfect time to 'test" fireworks again so at least there is some sort of celebration and not confined to your hotel rooms.

Not happening.
Just like Universal and Disney could have increased capacity just for one day (today)

mimitchi33

Current wait times:
Mad Tea Party, Tomorrowland Speedway: 5 minutes
Dumbo, Living with the Land, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Triceratop Spin, Journey Of The Little Mermaid, Vacation Fun, Carousel of Progress: 10 minutes
Haunted Mansion, Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy, Walt Disney Presents: 15 minutes
Alien Swirling Saucers, The Barnstormer, Gran Fiesta Tour, The Seas With Nemo and Friends: 20 minutes
Kilimanjaro Safaris, Mickey's Philharmagic: 25 minutes
Astro Orbiter, Journey Into Imagination with Figment, Winnie the Pooh, Prince Charming Carousel, Toy Story Mania!: 30 minutes
Expedition Everest, Muppet*Vision 3D: 35 minutes
Buzz Lightyear, It's A Small World, It's Tough To Be A Bug!, Peter Pan's Flight, Star Tours: 40 minutes
Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, Spaceship Earth: 45 minutes
Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway: 50 minutes
Kali River Rapids, Space Mountain: 55 minute wait
Dinosaur, Jungle Cruise, Mission Space: 60 minute wait
Frozen Ever After, Rock 'N Roller Coaster: 65 minute wait
Flight of Passage: 70 minutes
Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Splash Mountain: 75 minutes
Slinky Dog Dash, Soarin: 80 minutes
Millenium Falcon: 85 minutes
Tower of Terror: 90 minutes
Test Track: 105 minutes
You can tell it's crowded today, but not as crowded as usual due to the current situation...

TrainsOfDisney

Current wait times:
Mad Tea Party, Tomorrowland Speedway: 5 minutes
Dumbo, Living with the Land, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Triceratop Spin, Journey Of The Little Mermaid, Vacation Fun, Carousel of Progress: 10 minutes
Haunted Mansion, Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy, Walt Disney Presents: 15 minutes
Alien Swirling Saucers, The Barnstormer, Gran Fiesta Tour, The Seas With Nemo and Friends: 20 minutes
Kilimanjaro Safaris, Mickey's Philharmagic: 25 minutes
Astro Orbiter, Journey Into Imagination with Figment, Winnie the Pooh, Prince Charming Carousel, Toy Story Mania!: 30 minutes
Expedition Everest, Muppet*Vision 3D: 35 minutes
Buzz Lightyear, It's A Small World, It's Tough To Be A Bug!, Peter Pan's Flight, Star Tours: 40 minutes
Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, Spaceship Earth: 45 minutes
Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway: 50 minutes
Kali River Rapids, Space Mountain: 55 minute wait
Dinosaur, Jungle Cruise, Mission Space: 60 minute wait
Frozen Ever After, Rock 'N Roller Coaster: 65 minute wait
Flight of Passage: 70 minutes
Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Splash Mountain: 75 minutes
Slinky Dog Dash, Soarin: 80 minutes
Millenium Falcon: 85 minutes
Tower of Terror: 90 minutes
Test Track: 105 minutes
You can tell it's crowded today, but not as crowded as usual due to the current situation...
Probably the lowest wait times for 12/31 ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom