News Holidays 2020 at Walt Disney World

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I feel like this could cause more crowding as people stand around to see the pyro. Maybe I'm wrong, but people love pyro effects even if it's not a big explosion.

The thought had occurred...but ma freedom.

I have a hard time kicking dirt over this:

jrhwdw

We have dates

YES!!!

There was no pyro at 8PM EST, IDK if it's only the first 2 hours or random and not every 15 min?

I'm sorry if some people didn't like my "Good Breaking News" but I think it needed reporting and it's a huge step forward considering where we've been since July 11th or March 16th!

Now all we need is the 5 sec Sunset Seasons Fanfare when the Projections change on TOT!

gerarar

Premium Member
YES!!!

There was no pyro at 8PM EST, IDK if it's only the first 2 hours or random and not every 15 min?

I'm sorry if some people didn't like my "Good Breaking News" but I think it needed reporting and it's a huge step forward considering where we've been since July 11th or March 16th!

Now all we need is the 5 sec Sunset Seasons Fanfare when the Projections change on TOT!
There was pyro at the 8:45pm et change. Maybe it was just a technical difficulty that there wasn’t any at 8pm.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
If you didn't work so hard at trying to be clever, perhaps your point would be more clear.

Enjoy yourself! Gobble gobble.
Same...

Now I don’t want to keep you from planning that trip now that hopping is a go...

1606361679881.png

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Whatever anyone wants to say, this is a step in the right direction of the park feeling a bit more normal...

Although I still am unsure if it should even be open at this point...

Agree with the first sentence

Agree with the second.

So do the two points cancel out? Like the algebra I now have to teach at home due to the schools being locked down?? 🤔

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom