Holiday Wishes with NYE tag

WDW Monorail

Original Poster
Just saw something interesting. Holiday Wishes at 6:30 on 12/30 with 180 degree perimeter effects. I don't recall that being done before. Even more interesting... The NYE tag was performed in 180 degrees right after the Holiday Wishes finale. Again, not been done before.

ItlngrlBella

Yep! Someone on Facebook posted the same show from last night - countdown with Auld Lang Syne and all.

A nice surprise for folks last night!

Den Carter

The show looks amazing! Thanks wdwmagic for posting it... Does anyone else find it slightly odd that they'd tag on a new year countdown and Auld Lang Syne to a Dec 30 show as well as a 6.30pm show on Dec 31, though? Surely that should ONLY be at midnight?!

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Ya know this isn't a bad idea. Even tho it's technically not the start of 2016 at those times I'm sure several would rather see the fireworks than deal with the mass crowds for the actual countdown

Maybe they should consider doing this the entire week even with the dance parties to thin out the crowds some? I don't know if it would or not but that might be what they are trying to see

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom