Holiday filming for ABC specials to take place early November at Walt Disney World

Dubman

Just noticed that the Disney Channel Holiday Special is now available On Demand on Spectrum Cable.. Used to be Time Warner for us.. Also, if you search Disney on the guide they also have videos on Happily Ever After and Rivers Of Light available on Demand as well..

Funny that it says original airdate is 12/1/17 but am watching now, commercial free!

https://watch.spectrum.net/product/series/14781827/episodes

Can't get direct link

Also don't forget ABC's The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration
Thursday, Nov 30th at 9:00 pm

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

I feel old as well!!

Highlights? Not many, but pretty cool preview of Toy Story Land..
That was what I watched for lol. Kept skipping the musical acts and feel-good pieces. Granted those feel-good pieces really did involve kids doing amazing things. I would’ve been confused getting a snow globe of the Castle to alert me that I’m getting a free cruise though.

GiveMeTheMusic

That was what I watched for lol. Kept skipping the musical acts and feel-good pieces. Granted those feel-good pieces really did involve kids doing amazing things. I would’ve been confused getting a snow globe of the Castle to alert me that I’m getting a free cruise though.

Maybe the snowglobe was accompanied by one of those serial killer letters with magazine clippings used to spell out "You're going on a cruise with Mickey"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom