News Holiday decor and entertainment to expand to all lands at Disney's Animal Kingdom in 2019

Disone

I want to love this but..... in this moment I'm hoping it translates better in person than it does on the artist renderings. And many times in the recent past it has so I am hopeful for that. I'm also not very excited for yet another dance party. I agree with the critique on this forum that those are becoming a little bit too often and way over played. WDW is definitely in a dance party rut.

Wow, aren't I the Debbie Downer? Let's in a positive note. I applaud any effort from Walt Disney World to up its ante when it comes to its regular holiday offerings. I don't know that they have successfully replaced the Osborne lights, truly Hollywood Studios has done this with some degree of success. I Hope Animal Kingdom can pull it off as well. Interesting read about the holiday offerings within Asia at the park, it almost hits to a holiday version of rivers of light?

HoldenC

Interesting read about the holiday offerings within Asia at the park, it almost hits to a holiday version of rivers of light?
The waterfront stage they are referring to is, I believe, the one where Bollywood Beats currently performs across from the UP show.

No Name

I am not personally the biggest fan of holiday decorations because of how infrequently I visit, but I see the business side to it. You know for many years holiday decorations were being reduced and it took them a while to decide it’s pretty profitable. All the locals and bloggers come out, maybe buy a hot dog, and advertise the park for free. If people came to my house like that you betcha I’d decorate well.

AshaNeOmah

The fact that it took 20 years to properly decorate a full theme park for the holiday season adequately explains where WDWs priorities have been during that time. If it couldn't be uncharged, it wasn't viable.

I'm fine with premium offerings and events, but detailed holiday decorating should be baseline for every Disney park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom