Hmmm, questions to ask?

BelleWannaBe77

Original Poster
:kiss: hey everyone! i just submitted an application for the fall 2007 semester!!! :sohappy: ooo i want to get accepted soo badly!!! i was wondering if anyone had some good ideas of what to ask the interviewer. i really can't think of any questions at the moment!!! also, i turn 21 this upcoming november, but since i'll be put in the wellness apartments, even if i'm 21 can i not have alcohol there? thanks guys!!! :kiss:

juan

:kiss: hey everyone! i just submitted an application for the fall 2007 semester!!! :sohappy: ooo i want to get accepted soo badly!!! i was wondering if anyone had some good ideas of what to ask the interviewer. i really can't think of any questions at the moment!!! also, i turn 21 this upcoming november, but since i'll be put in the wellness apartments, even if i'm 21 can i not have alcohol there? thanks guys!!! :kiss:

under or over 21, you cannot have alcohol in a wellness apartment
But, once you do turn 21, you can get transfered to a non-wellness apartment.

Scar Junior

The "official" recruiting season for Fall 2007 begins Feb. 12th... I wouldn't be surprised if you can apply online before then though.

Edit: I was told today that the updated CP website won't go online for a few more weeks... they won't even look at applications unti mid Feb.

csaribay

i was wondering if anyone had some good ideas of what to ask the interviewer. i really can't think of any questions at the moment!!!

You should give some deep thought and consideration to the role you want to play at Disney, and jot down any thoughts or general curiosities that come about- these are excellent bases for asking questions. You should also consider the "living" part of the program- since this is a large part of the program. Your question on alcohol, for instance (which I will get to in a moment) is an excellent question for your interviewer. Keep in mind that questions will probably come up in the process of your discussion with your interviewer/recruiter, so have paper and pen handy. Above all else, the best tip I can give you is just to be yourself, and not to be nervous- there's no reason to be.

...but since i'll be put in the wellness apartments, even if i'm 21 can i not have alcohol there? thanks guys!!! :kiss:

If you are in a wellness apartment, there is to be no alcohol under any circumstance- even if it's just for display/decoration. The good news is that you should be able to move to a non-wellness apartment if that is your preference, although the move will be subject to what I believe is a $50 change fee. This, of course, is subject to availability at the time of the request.

BelleWannaBe77

Original Poster
Thanks, but would that really be a good question to ask my interviewer? I don't want her to think I'm like an alcoholic or anything

Wilt Dasney

Thanks, but would that really be a good question to ask my interviewer? I don't want her to think I'm like an alcoholic or anything

It's a fair question that she'll be trained to answer. Better to go in fully informed.

Of course, you've basically got your answer already :lol:

csaribay

I went into my interview with exactly one question ("do you personally see any negative aspects attributed to the program?"), and surely I wasn't pressured into having anymore. I ended up asking about a dozen questions, since they came up naturally in during my interview. In essence, don't worry about it.

You're also bound to have questions post-interview, which can be easily answered via email to your recruiter- I know I've done this a couple times.

ag2000

bellewannabe: what time on friday? I scheduled my interview on friday at 12:30 with Allana. I am hoping for transportation.

BelleWannaBe77

Original Poster
See there is no recruiter for my school, so that kind of sucks. My interview is with Anne at 3:30. I really want Entertainment or Merchandise or something with Hospitality

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom