HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

BrianLo

I still don't think Frozen will be done by 2021.

This was/is Nintendoland ~2 years from opening at USJ. Which I really didn't think would finish in time, at the time.

I think there will be a sudden rapid spurt with steel shortly that will give us more sense of the speed.

PymParty

There are some new satellite images posted online. One may now see clearly the track layout of the hkdl version of FEA.
View attachment 419262

I am starting to think the FEA pre-show and queue area will take place at the Arendelle castle area (right of the track) so the guest will be loading and unloading at the area between the mountain and castle to start their journey.

Also, the coaster building is not small at all comparing to the FEA building and surely have some immersive indoor scenes.View attachment 419263

It seems the railroad track is demolished to make way for a wider entrance to Arendelle

Where did you find these aerial images ?

IMDREW

Three spires have been installed!!!

Interesting to see how they've changed the position of the Aurora spire; it was originally on the main chateau of SBC in the design but now it's on the tallest sub-tower.

VERY weird decision to me, that tower's design isn't at all sleeping beauty like. If I remember correctly the one that's holding the shell rn would have been beauty and the beast and the one holding the crown rn would have been little mermaid with the shell. Weird they're switching it up..

halbjobri

that tower's design isn't at all sleeping beauty like
The only part of the tower where I can see the faintest hint of Aurora is the blue shade on top and how it kind of looks like a skirt 😂

Not sure if it's a mistake, but for some reason the spire isn't facing the front :confused:
I wonder why they chose to put her spire on that tower instead of on SBC though. How much deviation from the design will we see?

IMDREW

The only part of the tower where I can see the faintest hint of Aurora is the blue shade on top and how it kind of looks like a skirt 😂

Not sure if it's a mistake, but for some reason the spire isn't facing the front :confused:
I wonder why they chose to put her spire on that tower instead of on SBC though. How much deviation from the design will we see?

yeah I thought that it was weirdly not facing the front as well. But now when moving around the castle, the spires facing outward from wherever they are, makes the castle feel more rounded instead of flat and only nice from the front.

hong kong mainstreet gazette has a nice video on youtube where you can see this

disneyC97

I feel like it would look better if that top central part of the new structure was blue too.

I keep seeing the DL castle separate from the new parts

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom