HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

Kiwiduck

Original Poster
upload_2016-11-22_21-3-3.png

jrhwdw

It's early in the morning so I could have missed it, when does SBC close?????? This should be interesting to see, a castle being replaced in an open park.

PREMiERdrum

The Marvel and Frozen stuff looks great.

The design inspiration for the Castle through? Yeesh.

Take the top 2/3rds of Cinderella Castle and plop it behind Sleeping Beauty Castle, and then "tie it together" with some off-the-wall Kremlin-inspired turrets.

It's like someone mixed up the different bags in a Lego set and they just said "eh, go with it."

Donaldfan1934

The Marvel and Frozen stuff looks great.

The design inspiration for the Castle through? Yeesh.

Take the top 2/3rds of Cinderella Castle and plop it behind Sleeping Beauty Castle, and then "tie it together" with some off-the-wall Kremlin-inspired turrets.

It's like someone mixed up the different bags in a Lego set and they just said "eh, go with it."
I completely agree. Given the size of the park, Sleeping Beauty castle works fine as it is. And given the fact it was built around DL's Main Street USA, everything will be thrown out of scale. While I also agree that the new additions look awesome, I think they'll also play a part in the park losing its quaint charm.

peterpanic74

View media item 2082 I guess this explains the geography. I like the idea of Buzz-> Ant-man. Surprises me that the youngest Autopia is going away. Hopefully the sleigh ride isn't the only ride in Frozen area. Will they be getting the Epcot ride as well?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom