HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
HKDL has recently updated their logo to represent the taller Castle of Magical Dreams (and maybe to distinguish it from SDL's?):

Cast member nameplates have also been updated to reflect the new logo. Maybe it's just me but I want to nudge the castle icon a little more to the left so it would be placed at the center...

Last edited:

SweetDuffy101

Darn! I was hoping this would make 2021! Still looks great though!
Too bad HKDL didn't give a date in 2022, hopefully it's right after New Years......
im kinda sensing that HKDL released its seasonal calendar, and there was an open slot from April thru May of 2022. We might get a Spring 2022 as far as the seasonal calendar goes.

MagicHK

First ever map of frozenland.
EC1D7302-B689-4DF3-A7EA-A57C24CC1FC0.jpeg

IMDREW

Every construction photo posted of this area recently has been impressive & promising - for me, that's rare. While a monumental facade like this ought to be housing a Splash Mountain-level ride for Frozen, I'm more optimistic about this area (as a well-integrated environment) than any other current project in the world.
View attachment 609569
That coaster should have some pretty pretty views of the land, Arendelle castle and mountains, even the railroad and Castle of Magical Dreams!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom