Historic permits/zoning/construction related source material

maxairmike

Original Poster
I was hoping that some of our more experienced members could help me in a search for source material pertaining to the planning and construction phase of Universal Orlando. I am developing a fairly strong interest in urban planning as it applies to resorts/parks, and while information regarding RCID and Disney is easily available (mostly through RCID itself), I have not had as much success in a few search attempts at comparable information for Universal. Basically I'm looking for things such as land-use statements, surveys, any special exemption requests, etc. As this is for a research initiative I just need pointed in the right direction, although pointing me to specific documents would also be readily accepted.

I know material of the type I'm searching for exists, as I've seen bits and pieces, but I have no bearing on where to start finding it. Thanks all for your help!

maxairmike

Original Poster
Bumpity bump. Anyone have any ideas of where to start? I've tried the comptroller site that the Disney permits in the Disney permits thread come from, but no luck. Just endless amounts of court documents and settlements/judgements for Universal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom