Hilton Lake Buena Vista vs. Hilton Buena Vista Palace

jiminy.cricket

Original Poster
Hello; I come once again seeking your wisdom. I couldn't find any recent threads regarding these hotels. Does anyone know the pros and cons of staying at each? I understand one (or both?) of them recently underwent renovation. Do they have spas (I didn't see any listed on their sites), and if so, would they compare to Senses spas? Thanks again for reading and for any thoughts!

Walt d

Hello; I come once again seeking your wisdom. I couldn't find any recent threads regarding these hotels. Does anyone know the pros and cons of staying at each? I understand one (or both?) of them recently underwent renovation. Do they have spas (I didn't see any listed on their sites), and if so, would they compare to Senses spas? Thanks again for reading and for any thoughts!
I have stayed in the best western, on hotel boulevard . Its on the north side of the street. Were on the west side of the hotel, on the 9th floor. Could see epcot fireworks at night also see the contemporary hotel . It is very quiet there. If you stay at hilton, on the south side of the street. Remember Highway four is right behind that hotel .and any thing on the south side, will be listening to I four traffic all night long. But there are several other hotels that would be quiet on the north side of hotel Boulevard .

slappy magoo

Never stayed at either but I do know at least that the Palace was renovated in 2015 as it was not a Hilton until then, and was renovated after they purchased it. And it looks like prices darn near doubled since then. I remember before/during the renovation looking at a room for a one night stay in case we arrived a night early, and prices were like $150 with breakfast included. Not no more

I have stayed at the one that used to be the palace then was renovated into the Hilton . We stayed in the apartments which is across from the main hotel but still on the main grounds. Its renovation has been great . It has a great wind away river , main pool and then a quieter pool. It had a spa inside the main hotel which was located near the disney store and restaurant. Not sure what the spa was like as I don't tend to use those facilities . The Hilton was pricey and it did have resort fees and parking costs (those were waived for our trip). They did have an excellent Disney character breakfast and great Disney transportation. It was a short stroll over the walkway to Disney springs and they now get the perks of being able to offer EMH for guests. That in itself is a huge plus. I have no information the other one but in the last 3 months roughly Tim Tracker on YouTube did produce a full review about the resort and hotel it might be worth checking it out.

NiarrNDisney

I have stayed in both and honestly I can't pick a favorite between the two though the lazy river at the Palace gets extra points. I did not use the spa so I can't chime in on that but if you have some other specifics you are curious about I can certainly give you my two cents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom