Hilton Head DVC Waitlist

pax_65

Original Poster
My wife and I had the (rather late) idea of going to Disney's Hilton Head Resort this summer on DVC points. The resort is pretty much jammed... we are on the waitlist.

I've never been to HH before... I know in DisneyWorld, the waitlists work pretty well because people are always moving around from resort to resort, etc. But I suspect that's not the case in HH, and my waitlist attempt might be futile.

Has anyone ever been on the waitlist at HH for Summer? Can anyone give me some hope?

Jon

DisneyPhD

A few months ago I got the idea to do HH or VB for our summer vacation this year (but early since we have a baby due in Aug). When I called HH was all booked up, but we had no problem getting in VB for a inn room. So we will be heading down there in less then 2 weeks, and we are really looking forward to it.

I don't know why HH is so booked, except it might always be that way (people staying at their home resort.) I know late spring and summer are peak times for HH.

Check out www.disboards.com the DVC forem. There will be more info on HH and some members who will know about normal avilability for HH.

Good luck.

celticdog

If possible try to move your vacation to September. We went in late September in 2000 and the resort was only about half full. The weather is still warm, the ocean is very inviting. Although, there is that pesky little hurricane problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom