Hilarious Splash Mountain on-ride photos

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
BUMP: I’m surprised I remembered this thread.

Got a few to add... LOL

1CED34E0-E858-4755-B9B6-0950CF3F3F08.jpeg

249BB3C8-F9BA-4E5D-9239-93BDB421F222.jpeg

47012D83-1800-45A7-9B7B-E49EC65BE693.jpeg

Rich T

I’ve learned never to hold my hands up for the photo on Radiator Springs Racers if I’m in the front seat—Because I always block the face of someone in back, and then a family I don’t even know wants to murder me and I have to slink in shame out of the photo purchase room...

SuddenStorm

I’ve learned never to hold my hands up for the photo on Radiator Springs Racers if I’m in the front seat—Because I always block the face of someone in back, and then a family I don’t even know wants to murder me and I have to slink in shame out of the photo purchase room...

Once a few years back, my group was on the first 3 seats of the log, with my tallest friend on seat 3. A group of high school age girls spent a majority of the ride discussing their ride photo.

My buddy puts his arm up, staring directly at the camera- unintentionally blocking the group's faces. When we saw the picture projected at the exit of the ride, he heard them loudly saying "Hey! He blocked us!"

I don't think I still have the photo I took of the photo (those were the days, before Maxpass)- but man was that not a hilarious moment. I felt bad for the group, but something about the photo and their reaction was hilarious.

justinliew

My daughter, (who for the record states she loves this ride) has the most terrified face in all our Splash Mountain photos.

Attachments

• IMG_7714.JPG
    IMG_7714.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_7735.JPG
    IMG_7735.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 98

Brer Oswald

Agreed. But the drop will still be there. The concept will still exist. I'm sure there will still be photos available to purchase at the end of Tiana's Bayou Bash N' Splash, Presented by Ziploc.

Honestly, when a concept works, it works. Regardless of theme or what the singing chickens are singing about.
They’ll probably add on a filter of the big alligator that takes up 1/3 of the screen. You can remove it for a premium $10 fee on top of whatever the price was beforehand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom