High School Musical 2

dreamteacher

Original Poster
I am sorry I did not do a search yet my computer is going slow that is why. Has anyone haveany info on this I just found out that they were making another one the other day and I could not find any info thank you.

jimmieglen2006

found this on IDMB(internet movie database)
Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad, and Taylor who organize a talent show at the local golf and country club to which Sharpay, Ryan, and their family belong and where Troy has a summer job as a lifeguard. And Gabriella and Troy are boyfriend and girlfriend!!! They will compete against another country club! Ryan begins to fall for a new girl from the other country club named Aurora Foster. But since the other country club is against The Evans's country club, Sharpay keeps Ryan away from Aurora and Theodore, Aurora's brother, keeps her away from Ryan. In the end, Troy and Gabriella will kiss, Taylor and Chad will kiss, and Ryan and Aurora will kiss

rbrower

The storyline that I heard was (warning, spoilers) that they would all get jobs at a country club owned by Sharpay and Ryan's dad or uncle ( I am not sure which one it was). Then, they would all be trying out for a musical that they hold every year at the country club. Sharpay starts to get really competitive again because if she can get the leading role and win an award one more time, the award will be named after her. She then tries to trick Troy into auditioning with her and she tries to tear Troy and Gabriella apart. Sounds interesting! Hope that helps.

darthjohnny

here is the wikipedia page on it complete with poster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_School_Musical_2

i heard on the uk disney channel that the films have been planned in 3 parts so there will be another one after the 2nd one

Was that Vanessa Hudgens in the middle. She looked different. Maybe it was because of the quality of the picture.

I wonder if that poster is the final poster, or it is just one of those teaser posters.

I thought they were going to keep with the whole "characters jumping into the air theme."

Darth Plank

found this on IDMB(internet movie database)
Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad, and Taylor who organize a talent show at the local golf and country club to which Sharpay, Ryan, and their family belong and where Troy has a summer job as a lifeguard. And Gabriella and Troy are boyfriend and girlfriend!!! They will compete against another country club! Ryan begins to fall for a new girl from the other country club named Aurora Foster. But since the other country club is against The Evans's country club, Sharpay keeps Ryan away from Aurora and Theodore, Aurora's brother, keeps her away from Ryan. In the end, Troy and Gabriella will kiss, Taylor and Chad will kiss, and Ryan and Aurora will kiss
Here comes the bride all dressed in white. :lol: If they make out it will be the #1 top gross movie!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom