High or low for rivers of light?

Mainahman

Original Poster
At animal kingdom now getting ready for an Asia viewing side fast pass for tonights show. Should we sit high or low?

JS514

Well, this is obviously way too late, but for lurkers in the future looking for an answer, we had an FP for this last trip and sat on the 4th or 5th row and could see everything completely fine. Since there are no fireworks or anything, I would think most anywhere would be pretty good because everything essentially happens right in front of you without you having to look up and down or around.

Where did you end up sitting? We would probably sit higher next time only for a quick exit.

CaptainAmerica

Well, this is obviously way too late, but for lurkers in the future looking for an answer, we had an FP for this last trip and sat on the 4th or 5th row and could see everything completely fine. Since there are no fireworks or anything, I would think most anywhere would be pretty good because everything essentially happens right in front of you without you having to look up and down or around.

Where did you end up sitting? We would probably sit higher next time only for a quick exit.
There's some value in being centered (relative to left-right). You're correct that height doesn't matter much.

Mainahman

Original Poster
We ended up sitting like 4 rows from water all the way to the left in the Asia area. Super cool show. I haven't bee. Touched by a Disney show since 2001 when I first Sall illuminations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom