Hidden Jack Skellingtons at HM

DizneyPryncess

Interesting - I've never seen them. Will keep an eye out next time. The Haunted Mansion is my obsession...I love to learn new things about it. Thanks! :)

castevens

I kept searching for any pictures of these hidden JS's in HM but all I can find are pictures of JS on top of the entrance during a special function at DL

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Found one of them in February when we 101'ed! After being stuck for 10 minutes, I figured it was okay to take a flash picture or two and found a Sally. :D

Can you spot her?

picture.php

dopeylover

I can't find her in the picture!!!! Where is she?

I am so excited to hear that there are hidden Jack and Sallys!!!! It makes my favorite ride even more fun!:sohappy:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Good luck with finding them, especially in the attic. I'ts much darker than it used to be. I knew where they were and couldn't see them. The books are far enough away that you have to have outstanding vision to be able to read them. Worth trying however!

scottnj1966

My daughter loves that movie and now that you all have told me that jack is somewhere in our Haunted Mansion I will be doing some checking.

Thank you

Oooh this is new to me, I would love to see a list! However, in my experience with hidden mickeys (and the hidden Donald in GMR), I still have problems finding them even after getting detailed instructions....:lookaroun :hammer:

TheBeatles

Original Poster
Oooh this is new to me, I would love to see a list! However, in my experience with hidden mickeys (and the hidden Donald in GMR), I still have problems finding them even after getting detailed instructions....:lookaroun :hammer:

The new hidden mickey inside the HM is impossible to see unless you take a flash picture or walk right up to it.

It's on the notes stand in the piano scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom