Hi y'all!!

elizs77

Original Poster
I've been on here for about a week, and I just decided to join. DH surprised me about 2 weeks ago with the suggestion that we go to WDW in May (initally, it was for a conference, then he decided to push that aside). So, we're taking DS back and DD for her first trip!

I've been to WDW 12 times, and my first job was even at the Disney Store at my local mall. We used to go to Ormond Beach most summers (my grandparents went for 32 straight years and stayed at the same hotel), so it wasn't unusual to jump over for a day or two. I love Disney - it just makes me happy.

EPCOT.nut

I've been on here for about a week, and I just decided to join. DH surprised me about 2 weeks ago with the suggestion that we go to WDW in May (initally, it was for a conference, then he decided to push that aside). So, we're taking DS back and DD for her first trip!

I've been to WDW 12 times, and my first job was even at the Disney Store at my local mall. We used to go to Ormond Beach most summers (my grandparents went for 32 straight years and stayed at the same hotel), so it wasn't unusual to jump over for a day or two. I love Disney - it just makes me happy.

Me, too! Welcome! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom