Hi-new member-hoping for some advice

lorrievb

Original Poster
Hi-
i'll be traveling to disneyworld in december 2019 for first time since 2017 and i'm hoping for some advice on split stays and whether villa vs 2 rooms for family of 5 is best. I had a 2 br villa booked for the 5 of us at OKW dec 13 to 17 (me and hubby, and our 3 sons 18, 16 & 11). However, I got concerned about travel time after reading some comments on different sites. So, i switched to 2 deluxe suites in the tower at Coronado Springs. More expensive, but it is club level, and I thought all of us would be able to get into both rooms, and that we'd be closer to parks we plan to visit those days (HS for a morning, then mostly AK and EPCOT). Now i am reading we may not be able to get into both rooms since not all of us are on each reservation. Another complicating factor is that we will be at CR dec 11 to 13 prior to this. i was worried about getting our luggage back to our room if we are far from hospitality house at OKW at night after we get back from the park. We will not have a car. Will bell service bring our luggage if it is late? What to do? What is bigger issue at that time of year? thanks for advice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom