HHN 2019 Sep 6 - Nov 2

Gaston's gal

I took my daughter to this last year for her 19th birthday since she has always wanted to go. We both actually enjoyed it and can't wait to go again this year. With the "Universal Monsters" house and "Depths of Fear" house reveals, I think it will be even better this year!

Amidala

I would love to see an Us house. Between the carnival, the underground lab and the family beach house, there's plenty of material to work with. It's also the highest grossing horror movie released in 2019, isn't it?

ryan1

I'm all for a Ghostbusters house and based off the twinkie drop this has to be based on the '84 film right? I wonder if they will incorporate any of the upcoming 2020 film? If they go with the library basement, firehouse, hotel ballroom, Dana's apt, and rooftop as the scenes I'd be happy.

This year is looking promising even though we are getting Stranger Things again. I'm worried ST is going to be the Walking Dead all over.

Gaston's gal

When do you think they will reveal the themes for the Scare Zones? We really liked the "Vamp 85" zone & my nephew wants hoping to see the "Killer Klowns" again this year

mergatroid

I’m guessing it will be the comedy house. Though there are a handful of scenes And spirits that could make good scares with the right setup.

The library ghost lady, the demon dogs, the subway scene from the second one, Vigo... to name a few.

I agree. Also they may also even have the ghostbusters themselves 'surprising' you by stepping out unannounced from a hiding place here and there.

mergatroid

Just speculation but here's a rumored map for this year courtesy of Horror Night Nightmares.com so far.

236OrFZ.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom