Pre-Trip " hey lets just go because we can " 10 year anniversary long weekend trip

We live about 11 hours from the house of mouse. This is trip one, where its not a full week. Go down and do a few things we like to do together, have a nice slow time, and see if we might want to then upgrade to an AP and do this a few times a year.

Trip will be September 7th arrival day, which will be room only so we can chill by the pool, have a few drinks and just relax.

Sunday and Monday will be park days, and Tuesday we will sleep a bit, and then drive home as its back to work again on wednesday.

We havent had an "us" trip in years.

Currently we have a Disney visa deal staying 3 nights at the new tower at coronado springs water view. Disney quick serve dining, and 2 day park hopper. ( one nights a party night and were not going so we will likely brave food and wine after visiting the castle :)

This is an upgrade as usually we stay Value, but it was less than 200 bucks difference between POP and the tower, so i said hey why not... Its our anniversary.

We will be driving from our home about an hour south of nashville,. We enjoy a good road trip, and i can never ever find cheap flights out of nashville to orlando, so hey why not!

Mainahman

Original Poster
What a trip! Got home last night around 5:30 CSt. WIll start working on the actual Trip report later as i go through the 2 days of photos i got.

Mainahman

Original Poster
Trip report p! day 1 and half of day 2 is ready for your enjoyment! now to start planning taking our oldest niece and nephew in july!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom