Hey Guys!

DanStat

Original Poster
Hey Guys! I just wanted to drop in and say hi, since I'm new here! My next trip to Disney will be in April/May of next year...this is a really great community! See you on the boards!

;) 1st Post!

mightyduck

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
Hey Guys! I just wanted to drop in and say hi, since I'm new here! My next trip to Disney will be in April/May of next year...this is a really great community! See you on the boards!

;) 1st Post!

Welcome, DisneyPrep! This is a pretty friendly place....glad to meet ya!

The Mom

Premium Member
Marky, that would be.....? By the way, congrats Mr Senior Cast Member. Won't be long for the rest of us!!

Same to you, WDW-I!!:) You guys were busy while I was sleeping. And note...I didn't put this in a separate post just to increase my numbers! ;)

markymark

Originally posted by marciahahn
Marky, that would be.....? By the way, congrats Mr Senior Cast Member. Won't be long for the rest of us!!

Same to you, WDW-I!!:) You guys were busy while I was sleeping. And note...I didn't put this in a separate post just to increase my numbers! ;)

Why thanks marcia!

And yes, I admire your posting based integrity! I also admire the fact you ignored yet another typo in my last post!

As you can see disneyprep, marcia is just lovely. If you have a "problem" you can confide in her. She usually leaves it a few days before telling the rest of us!!

Oh well no cookies for me today eh?

Ariel

Welcome disneyprep!! I am sure you will have a lot of fun around here, as we all do...well, at least most of us anyway...sometimes too much fun, but then that's a different story entirely...

Anyway, welcome!! As you can see, Marcia and Mark are two of our most eloquent and clever members...... ;)

markymark

Originally posted by Ariel
Welcome disneyprep!! I am sure you will have a lot of fun around here, as we all do...well, at least most of us anyway...sometimes too much fun, but then that's a different story entirely...

Anyway, welcome!! As you can see, Marcia and Mark are two of our most eloquent and clever members...... ;)

Why thank you.

ps The cheque is in the post!!

markymark

Hey Marica,

Just for you!!

markymark

Hold on, let me try something.

Hows this
wdwscenes.gif

BTW is you want to quote someone, click on the "quote" button down there on the right,..... no the right..yep that's the one, and start typing after where it says "[/quote]"

The Mom

Premium Member
Thank you!! :)

I figured out the quote feature (duh...need new glasses!) but that wasn't really what I was talking about. ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Ariel

Thank you, but you haven't seen my post under forum help!!:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom