Hess Express Gas Stations to be rebranded as Speedway

Apple Core

I don't know how individual 7-11 locations are managed and what their relationship to their overall corporation is. But the four 7-11s to the immediate north of WDW property are notorious among locals for credit card skimming and scams. Locations in Osceola County have also been problematic according to the sheriff's office. Let's hope the WDW situation will be different.

ImperfectPixie

We don't know what 7-Eleven plans for the Speedway brand -- rebranding to 7-Eleven stores or keeping the chain alive.
Hopefully they keep it alive...the one near Disney was a lifesafer for providing Dunkies, and we got their rewards card not even realizing that a short time after our trip, the Hess less than 5 miles from our house would be changed to a Speedway.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
We don't know what 7-Eleven plans for the Speedway brand -- rebranding to 7-Eleven stores or keeping the chain alive.
I believe the goal for 7-Eleven is expand its brand domestically so I'd bet good money the speedway brand is going away. Now as it pertains to the gas supplier itself, its Marathon (aka speedway) so we shall see that who the supplier is.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I believe the goal for 7-Eleven is expand its brand domestically so I'd bet good money the speedway brand is going away. Now as it pertains to the gas supplier itself, its Marathon (aka speedway) so we shall see that who the supplier is.

"Included in the deal is a 15-year agreement in which Marathon would provide 7.7 billion gallons of petroleum a year to the gasoline station chain. "

CaptainNicko

Hopefully they keep it alive...the one near Disney was a lifesafer for providing Dunkies, and we got their rewards card not even realizing that a short time after our trip, the Hess less than 5 miles from our house would be changed to a Speedway.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but regardless of what Speedway and 7-11 end up becoming the Dunkin' partnership had reached it's end.

JoeCamel

"Included in the deal is a 15-year agreement in which Marathon would provide 7.7 billion gallons of petroleum a year to the gasoline station chain. "

Good, If Marathon supplies the gas then maybe 7-11 will finally dump the Venezuelan gas it has been pumping for so long. Hate supporting that government

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but regardless of what Speedway and 7-11 end up becoming the Dunkin' partnership had reached it's end.

GOOD!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom