Here's you, here's me

righttrack

Kind of like this
BJ383Rh.gif

Damon7777

Original Poster
I
we care why? What does this have to do with anything?

Maybe this will help.

Here's you again:
You bob like a cork in the Typhoon Lagoon wave pool in the unrelenting July sun burning your body to a crisp......your shoulders are lobster red and your nose glows like Rudolf.... "sunscreen?.... what is sunscreen, I'm on holiday and I don't bother with such things"

Last edited:

Shouldigo12

I

Maybe this will help since you didn't get it the first time around.

Here you go again:
You bob like a cork in the Typhoon Lagoon wave pool in the unrelenting July sun burning your body to a crisp......your shoulders are lobster red and your nose is glowing like Rudolf.... "sunscreen?.... what is sunscreen, I'm on holiday and I don't bother with such things ???"
No, sorry, I'm still not getting it either. It seems like you're trying to suggest that some people on here are just bumbling fools who have no idea what they're doing. Which may be true for myself, but I can promise is not true for most people in this site. If You're trying to say that people who don't use this site often have trouble with things once they to the World- well, you're kind of preaching to the choir here.

Tony the Tigger

I

Maybe this will help since you didn't get it the first time around.

Here's you again:
You bob like a cork in the Typhoon Lagoon wave pool in the unrelenting July sun burning your body to a crisp......your shoulders are lobster red and your nose is glowing like Rudolf.... "sunscreen?.... what is sunscreen, I'm on holiday and I don't bother with such things ???"

I presume this is meant to reveal the entire thread as trolling.

aliceismad

So you’re the best kind of local. You stay out of the way of all us tourists who have saved up and are pumping dollars into your economy. Thanks! 🤣

(FYI, I’m totally kidding. I think people should do Disney however they want. Planned, unplanned. Rides, no rides. ADRs, no ADRs. Doesn’t matter.)

Last edited:

J_Carioca

I

Maybe this will help.

Here's you again:
You bob like a cork in the Typhoon Lagoon wave pool in the unrelenting July sun burning your body to a crisp......your shoulders are lobster red and your nose glows like Rudolf.... "sunscreen?.... what is sunscreen, I'm on holiday and I don't bother with such things"
Why don't you just say what you want to say, man?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Being a local is the best. I feel sorry for the people who actually have to spend an entire day at the parks, waste their time planning 180s out, and have no ability to pop in for a drink and fireworks. Plantnium Plus all the way!
Spoiler alert, lots of us like planning 180 days out. Some of us plan 365 days out or more.

I was a local from 2011 to 2014. It was the worst. No magic whatsoever. No excitement. No bubble. It was just routine. I feel sorry for people who don't get to experience entire weeks at a time where the "real world" doesn't even exist.

Scrooged

Here's you:
You pay $25 to park your car and then $219 per person for a ONE day entry at Disney.

You wait 48 minutes to get your family hotdogs at Casey's Corner only to have to stand and eat because there are no open tables....even the "standing style" tables are jam packed. After that you queue up 14 minutes just to use the restroom around the corner while the rest of your clan grows restless waiting. You experience 4 rides.....2 of which are minor attractions but it took you 7+ hours of queue time to do it. You give up on the idea to meet Mickey and Minnie due to absurd amounts of crowds and now your precious little Samantha cries in disappointment... so you decide to try your luck over at Epcot to take advantage of your overpriced hopper add on to finish out an overwhelming day thinking things will be better at another park. But it takes 1 hour and 15 mins to get there and you're irritable, frustrated and tired..........you make your way down the ramp and are greeted with a vast cluster of people waiting in bag check trying to clear customs... ......this is your second long bag check for the day..... once you scan in and enter Epcot you are met with an ocean guests and more chaos.

""Nice work, Pal!"" Patrick

Here's me:
I pay $280 for 13 months use with select block out dates(of which I would not have gone anyway on those days) and 0 parking fee.

I walk up to the Harbor House counter and with little to absolutely no wait, order and then head upstairs and pick out a table with views..... quality views since it rests directly above the main walkway separating Fantasyland and Liberty Square. After taking my time at Harbor House I head right over to Mansion and enter a 20 minute posted standby but actually wait 14 minutes.

I take out of MK and ride a fairly empty monorail over to Epcot, clear customs fast since I have nothing to declare, scan in and walk right on Nemo and Friends.

The Empress Lilly

Here's you:
You pay $25 to park your car and then $219 per person for a ONE day entry at Disney.

You wait 48 minutes to get your family hotdogs at Casey's Corner only to have to stand and eat because there are no open tables....even the "standing style" tables are jam packed. After that you queue up 14 minutes just to use the restroom around the corner while the rest of your clan grows restless waiting. You experience 4 rides.....2 of which are minor attractions but it took you 7+ hours of queue time to do it. You give up on the idea to meet Mickey and Minnie due to absurd amounts of crowds and now your precious little Samantha cries in disappointment... so you decide to try your luck over at Epcot to take advantage of your overpriced hopper add on to finish out an overwhelming day thinking things will be better at another park. But it takes 1 hour and 15 mins to get there and you're irritable, frustrated and tired..........you make your way down the ramp and are greeted with a vast cluster of people waiting in bag check trying to clear customs... ......this is your second long bag check for the day..... once you scan in and enter Epcot you are met with an ocean guests and more chaos.

Here's me:
I pay $280 for 13 months use with select block out dates(of which I would not have gone anyway on those days) and 0 parking fee.

I walk up to the Harbor House counter and with little to absolutely no wait, order and then head upstairs and pick out a table with views..... quality views since it rests directly above the main walkway separating Fantasyland and Liberty Square. After taking my time at Harbor House I head right over to Mansion and enter a 20 minute posted standby but actually wait 14 minutes.

I take out of MK and ride a fairly empty monorail over to Epcot, clear customs fast since I have nothing to declare, scan in and walk right on Nemo and Friends.
Cool story bro.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Here's you:

Here's me:

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom