Here's you, here's me

Damon7777

Original Poster
Here's you:
You pay $25 to park your car and then $219 per person for a ONE day entry at Disney.

You wait 48 minutes to get your family hotdogs at Casey's Corner only to have to stand and eat because there are no open tables....even the "standing style" tables are jam packed. After that you queue up 14 minutes just to use the restroom around the corner while the rest of your clan grows restless waiting. You experience 4 rides.....2 of which are minor attractions but it took you 7+ hours of queue time to do it. You give up on the idea to meet Mickey and Minnie due to absurd amounts of crowds and now your precious little Samantha cries in disappointment... so you decide to try your luck over at Epcot to take advantage of your overpriced hopper add on to finish out an overwhelming day thinking things will be better at another park. But it takes 1 hour and 15 mins to get there and you're irritable, frustrated and tired..........you make your way down the ramp and are greeted with a vast cluster of people waiting in bag check trying to clear customs... ......this is your second long bag check for the day..... once you scan in and enter Epcot you are met with an ocean guests and more chaos.

""Nice work, Pal!"" Patrick

Here's me:
I pay $280 for 13 months use with select block out dates(of which I would not have gone anyway on those days) and 0 parking fee.

I walk up to the Harbor House counter and with little to absolutely no wait, order and then head upstairs and pick out a table with views..... quality views since it rests directly above the main walkway separating Fantasyland and Liberty Square. After taking my time at Harbor House I head right over to Mansion and enter a 20 minute posted standby but actually wait 14 minutes.

I take out of MK and ride a fairly empty monorail over to Epcot, clear customs fast since I have nothing to declare, scan in and walk right on Nemo and Friends.

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

wp-content%252Fgallery%252F15-gifs-that-are-not-sarcastic-at-all%252F3.gif%252Ffit-in__850x850.gif

MichiganDisneyDad4

Here's you:
You pay $25 to park your car and then $219 per person for a ONE day entry at Disney.

You wait 48 minutes to get your family hotdogs at Casey's Corner only to have to stand and eat because there were no open tables. After that you queued up 14 minutes just to use the restroom. You waited 7.5 hours to experience 4 rides.....2 of which were minor attractions. You gave up on the idea to meet Mickey and Minnie due to overwhelming standby lines and now your precious Samantha cries. So you decide to try your luck over at Epcot at 7 pm thinking things will be better. But it took you 1 hour and 15mins to get there and you're frustrated and tired..........you make your way down the ramp and are greeted with a vast cluster of people waiting in bag check lines......this is your second long bag check for the day..... once you scan in you are met with an ocean guests and more chaos.

""Nice work, Pal!""

Here's me:
I pay $280 for 13 months use with select block out dates(of which I would not have gone anyway on those days) and 0 parking fee.

I walk up to the Harbor House counter and with little to absolutely no wait and order and then head upstairs and pick out a table with views..... quality views since it is directly above the main walkway separating Fantasyland and Liberty Square. After Harbor House I head to Mansion and enter the standby and see a posted 20 minute wait but actually wait 14 minutes.

I take out of MK and ride a fairly empty monorail over to Epcot and walk right on Nemo and Friends.
What am I missing...

ppete1975

Here's you:

You wait 48 minutes to get your family hotdogs at Casey's Corner only to have to stand and eat because there are no open tables....even the "standing style" tables are jam packed. After that you queued up 14 minutes just to use the restroom around the corner. You experience 4 rides.....2 of which are minor attractions but it took you 7+ hours of queue time. You give up on the idea to meet Mickey and Minnie due to overwhelming crowds and now your precious Samantha cries. So you decide to try your luck over at Epcot at 7 pm thinking things will be better. But it takes 1 hour and 15 mins to get there and you're frustrated and tired..........you make your way down the ramp and are greeted with a vast cluster of people waiting in bag check trying to clear customs... ......this is your second long bag check for the day..... once you scan in you are met with an ocean guests and more chaos.

""Nice work, Pal!""

Here's me:

I walk up to the Harbor House counter and with little to absolutely no wait, order and then head upstairs and pick out a table with views..... quality views since it is directly above the main walkway separating Fantasyland and Liberty Square. After Harbor House I head right over to Mansion and enter a 20 minute posted standby but actually wait 14 minutes.

I take out of MK and ride a fairly empty monorail over to Epcot, clear customs fast since I have nothing to declare, scan in and walk right on Nemo and Friends.
we care why? What does this have to do with anything?

eliza61nyc

Okaaay??

I'll play. Here's me, very first time.

pre trip. buy birnbaums guide to WDW. go on line sign up for touring plans, sign up for allears.net, sign up for wdwmagic. Ask questions about any thing I might not understand, ask for opinions on where to eat, how to avoid congestion and other things.

Say "NO" to my little precious darlings and since they have heard that word before and because they know their "mama and daddy" don't go for tantrums, they accept the word no and keep it moving.

Head to the rides we have fp+'s, head to the places we have adr's. don't pay 25 bucks to pay parking.

Go home after another successful vacation.

What's the prize?

Frontierland's Finest

I don't get the point of this thread, but I'll play along...

Here's you:
You bought your park tickets during peak season, and you are standing in line for the monorail to MK. You get one the monorail and the family next to you thought "Hey, we're at Disney, we don't need to shower." Soooo you end up really thinking over your decisions and regretting to go to parks during peak season.

Here's me:
Wake up, and realizes it's peak season. Falls back asleep. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom