Pre-Trip Here we goof again - now with updates!

Well it’s that most magical time of year again folks. Time for another Christmas time TR from Mr. and Mrs. Loco!

If you missed our very short trip from December of 2019 (we missed 2020 for some reason, can’t think of anything that was going on at the time), that TR can be found by looking it up yourself because I’m far too lazy to find it for you!
ron swanson whatever GIF

Let’s get down to the nitty gritty details that you all are just dying to read about.

Who.

These people. We’ll also be celebrating another year of wedded bliss!
2D19CCB6-D1EF-4960-8C6B-3EBFC6D82E2B.jpeg

I’m sure many of my regular readers will be expecting surprise appearances by other members of this fine community. I guess you never know, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
Happy Anything Is Possible GIF by 60 Second Docs

When.

By the time you read this(assuming you haven’t already moved on to a better TR like @Tuvalu ’s), there’s a chance I’ve already left for the land of the Florida man. The mrs has to work today, so we’ll take a page out of the @brifraz playbook and drive through the night. I have years of experience operating on zero sleep, and I’ve been asleep all day anyways.

Where.

Here and there. I can’t give everything away, or you won’t come back for more!

We haven’t actually visited the parks since April. A lot has changed since then, and not necessarily for the better. Here’s hoping the magic is still there!

Stay tuned for more updates and fun, but first I gotta go pack!
GIF by LEGO Masters

Adventure

Enjoy your trip! Will be waiting patiently for the full report and curious if you are using the Genie app or any lightning lanes. Hope crowds go down for you during the week days.

Loco_driver

Original Poster
@Loco_driver

Loving the quick pics -waiting (im)patiently for the full TR (with the all the goof ball comments that we know and love)

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

Keep having a great trip!!

Max
Thanks Max! As always, feel free to make any of those great comments you have about anything. Your hilarious input is always welcome here!
Enjoy your trip! Will be waiting patiently for the full report and curious if you are using the Genie app or any lightning lanes. Hope crowds go down for you during the week days.
Thanks! So far we have not used genie or lightning lane!

fractal

I want that shirt!

View attachment 605599

What would our friend @fractal say about this one?

"Very effective use of perspective as the brilliance and majestic colors from the tree of life projections are emphasized against the contrast of the dull cammo ball cap in the fore front of this picture."

(or something like that)

Max

Also impressed with the lack of chromatic aberration. :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom