Here Comes Spectro !

Gt2BtheGoodLife

I've gotta ask, where is the major proof? I ask because I had been on the Keys to the Kingdom tour 3 weeks ago and they were also working on the Spectro floats in the parade float housing area (the spectro floats were right next to MSEP floats) and no one had an answer to Spectro coming back. And they had most of the floats back there too.

Tip Top Club

I wish they would just change it up a a little bit. Maybe create some costumes for contemporary Characters to march alongside the finale unit. Or Change up the Garden unit so it's all princesses instead of just The Sleeping Beauty Fairies. Maybe have Sleeping Beauty, Belle, and Tiana or Something. Add in some other characters to the finale, and perhaps just update some of the lights...Obviously not going to happen, but I can dream...

articos

Wish Spectro could get the Tokyo Dreamlights treatment but it will be great to hear the wonderful music again. That's what I'd hate to lose- the music. The parade itself needs to be overhauled akin to Dreamlights but just keep the core musical score.
Dreamlights was pitched to TDO. No go.

MerlinTheGoat

Dreamlights was pitched to TDO. No go.
That's no surprise (kind of like how TDO said no to a new fireworks show with some of the Dream tech that went to DLP).

But I didn't mean WDW should actually get the Dreamlights parade in its same form. I'm really not a huge fan of the MSEP music at all, I far prefer Spectro's sweeping epic music. I meant Spectromagic itself deserves its own unique major overhaul, keeping the music but updating it akin to how MSEP was overhauled into Dreamlights. It satisfies both nostalgia AND remains fresh and new. Spectromagic's music will always be what defines WDW in terms of parades in my opinion. It's one part that really never gets old.

disney fan 13

That's no surprise (kind of like how TDO said no to a new fireworks show with some of the Dream tech that went to DLP).

But I didn't mean WDW should actually get the Dreamlights parade in its same form. I'm really not a huge fan of the MSEP music at all, I far prefer Spectro's sweeping epic music. I meant Spectromagic itself deserves its own unique major overhaul, keeping the music but updating it akin to how MSEP was overhauled into Dreamlights. It satisfies both nostalgia AND remains fresh and new. Spectromagic's music will always be what defines WDW in terms of parades in my opinion. It's one part that really never gets old.

Agreed, Spectro's music with new floats would be pretty nice to see.

articos

Gotcha. I'm still a sucker for MSEP. I think Spectro will keep going til the Spectromen are mere glimmers of their creepy, glowy selves, likewise for MSEP. Entertainment calls it "nostalgia". :rolleyes:

Well, I guess we all knew it would be happening someday, although I hoped "someday" would be 10 years from now. I'll miss you Elliot!

Any word on where MSEP is going?

wdw71fan

Original Poster
I've gotta ask, where is the major proof? I ask because I had been on the Keys to the Kingdom tour 3 weeks ago and they were also working on the Spectro floats in the parade float housing area (the spectro floats were right next to MSEP floats) and no one had an answer to Spectro coming back. And they had most of the floats back there too.

Gonna have to have faith.. I'm not compromising myself by posting pictures from Central Shops...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom