Help??

Lorina

Hi all,
I’m currenrlt trying to plan myself and my partners first Disney holiday (staying on site) for November next year and I’m just wondering if anyone has any advice on the best time to book do get the best deals? I know they do dining plan deals etc. Any help would be appreciated

DisAl

Go ahead and make your reservations just as soon as you know what resort you want and when your dates are, then start watching for any announced discounts or special deals. Then you can re-book your stay at the special rates. That way you will know you have the resort of your choice tied down no matter what else happens.
One place where you can see when the discounts have been announced in the past is at: https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends.
Also, you can go to the WDW Resort web pages and go to the page for resort you are considering. Click on the price for a room, then click on "View Rate Calendar." You can see the price for the room for every day of the year. You will see that the price can vary quite a bit depending on the date. That may help you choose a time that will save you several hundred dollars.
Then once you have made your reservation you will know what the worst case is for your visit, then start watching for the special deals base on the web page mentioned above.
I don't know what your situation may be so far a using a travel agent but you may want to consider doing your reservations at Disney yourself and letting your agent make the rest of the travel arrangements. There are advantages to both. I love to do al my Disney arrangements myself, and since I make my reservations I can deal directly with Disney. If you go through a travel agent you may have to go through them to make any changes. But the upside of that is that some good travel agents will keep an eye out for those discounts.
If this is your first trip to Disney World, come back here with your questions. People here are mostly friendly most of the time and you can get a LOT of your questions answered.
Good luck and start looking forward to having a lot of fun!

Upvote 0

12in12

All the advice above is good for American but you sound as if you are from the UK.
If you are from the UK you missed the free dining for 2018 that the UK website offers. You can wait till January to see if a new offer will come along that you like. I would suggest signing up to the Mousesavers news letters because you can book American offers and I have used discounts codes for Orbitz etc. in the past that Mousesavers alerted me to. You can just book the room on the US site and still buy the UK 14 day ticket to link to your reservation. Have fun planning!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom