HELP: Which room at WL

DisneyWorldGuru

what floor, area, and side of the Wilderness Lodge should I ask for. I am going to be staying for 9 days and I have a courtyard view. What rooms can I view the fireworks/water padgent/magic kingdom from? HELP!!!! (room numbers would be a big help!)

Disneynut

You cannot see the MK from the WL. The resort is hidden behind some very tall trees. You can see the higher fireworks from the pool area and the Electrical Water Pagent from the boardwalk or boat launch area. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I suggest you keep your courtyard view, since this is one of the nicest. You can view the water pageant from either the dock or the beach. You will hear the music when it is coming. I stayed in a JR. Suite (located at the ends of the horseshoe shaped hotel) the last time I stayed there and I could barely see the fireworks or the water pageant because of the trees.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I would try for one of the upper floors with the courtyard view. (It doesn't matter which one) That way you will be able to look down at the pool and the waterfall.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You're more than welcome! I don't know if you have ever eaten at Whispering Canyon Cafe before, but try it . And make sure you ask for ketchup!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Artist Point is very good. But you don't get the same atmosphere as Whispering Canyon. Here are some little things you should try at Whispering Canyon. (keep in mind that every server will not do all of these things)

Wear a Hat or T-Shirt from Universal or Sea World
Ask your server where his 6-shooter is
Tell your server you spent the day at an attraction outside of WDW
Ask for Ketchup
Tell the server who's birthday or anniversary it is
Have one of the males in the group ask where the restrooms are
Claim your straw is not long enough
Chew gum
Ask the server where you can buy some chewing gum in WDW

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom