Help needed :)

Taylorseyes

Original Poster
Hello I have a few questions,
I bought a special ticket for the not so scary halloween party (october 24th), but I wasn't able to figure out if with this ticket I can also enter the park in the morning. It says the ticket is form 7pm til midnight... but is t ok to enter the park too in the morning, or is it just for the night?

the other question is, I registered my hotel stay on the myexperience, but I won't allow me to book fastpasses for the days, it only does for the 24 ( I am staying 22-25) . why is it? do I need to buy a park ticket for each day in advance? and does it mean my special not so scary halloween ticket is worth all day?
thanks everyone

also my third party dinner reservation is not getting linked.. is it normal?

thanx

Clamman73

You can enter as early as 4:00PM...Look for the turnstiles for the Halloween party...they will put a band on your wrist after you enter. With the party ticket linked to your account, you can make fastpasses for the day, but will only be available up to 7:00PM

Don't really have an answer for the other questions. But try this..
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/link/

Taylorseyes

Original Poster
Thanx! I am new to this everything-electronic thing, so how does it work? I just show up at the gate at 4pm and they put my tickets on the bracelet? how do I prove it's me from the app?

nickys

Premium Member
Separate from the Party ticket, which @Clamman73 has answered, you need a ticket linked to your MDE account to make fastpasses. If you have a 2 day ticket you can make fastpasses for any 2 of your days at the resort. The party ticket is only valid from 4pm on the day of the party through to the end of the party; any fastpasses up until 7pm will be accessed through your magic band.

Your MDE account holds the information about your stay, your tickets etc. The magic band is linked to this, so when you show up at 4pm on the party day, your band will access the MDE information and you will be allowed in. Same for the other days, it will access your MDE account which has details of your tickets and fastpasses.

Taylorseyes

Original Poster
so how comes the site has allowed me to make fastpasses only on the day of the party and from as early as the morning? can you please link me the page where it says about the party ticket timing? I booked throught agency so I don't have these informations right now. thanx everyone

nickys

Premium Member
so how comes the site has allowed me to make fastpasses only on the day of the party and from as early as the morning? can you please link me the page where it says about the party ticket timing? I booked throught agency so I don't have these informations right now. thanx everyone

The party begins at 7pm. Historically people with a party ticket have been allowed to enter the park at 4pm, but there isn't anything written down about that, other than in answers to FAQs etc. So it could be altered at any time.

As for the FP booking, I can only assume it's a glitch. They have been making changes this year to FPs and closing loopholes, and consequently there has been a lot of confusion around practices that have been common until now and are now not allowed, but also some inconsistenties.

Taylorseyes

Original Poster
allright, so there is a good reason I am confused :) it doesn't say anything about the enter/exit time on the link to purchase the ticket, so maybe it has changed? also it is 94 dollars, similar to the entrance 1 day ticket. will they know this at the hotel?

nickys

Premium Member
allright, so there is a good reason I am confused :) it doesn't say anything about the enter/exit time on the link to purchase the ticket, so maybe it has changed? also it is 94 dollars, similar to the entrance 1 day ticket. will they know this at the hotel?

Right, first the ticket is linked to MDE isn't it? It must be if you can book fps on it. So is it showing as a party ticket? Your comment makes me wonder if you just booked a one day ticket to MK, rather than a party ticket.

Edit: price looks OK. Did you book it through this page:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...kingdom/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

Taylorseyes

Original Poster
Yes both our special event tickets are linked to the experience app. I don't know how it was booked because the Amex customer service did for us, they gave me the code and I created the account and uploaded them and connected them to us..but I was left with this doubt whether is was going to work as a enter all day ticket too or not. Also I connected the hotel but it won't give me the chance to book fast pass, I suppose because I only bought the room and not the tickets to parks yet

nickys

Premium Member
You will need park tickets to be able to book fastpasses.

And if you want to go to MK all day on the 24th you will need a ticket for then too. Otherwise you will only be able to enter the park at 4pm, and you will only be able to use fastpasses between 4 and 7.

And you can only pre-book 3 fastpasses for the 24th even if you have a day ticket and party ticket, but you will be able to make further fastpasses once you use those 3, up until 7pm.

Taylorseyes

Original Poster
I did book three fast passes in the morning with that party ticket alone, that's why I was confused.

Btw how does it work? They send out people at 7 and then let the party goers get in?
Sorry I am used to disneyland Paris, where everything is included....!

nickys

Premium Member
I did book three fast passes in the morning with that party ticket alone, that's why I was confused.

Btw how does it work? They send out people at 7 and then let the party goers get in?
Sorry I am used to disneyland Paris, where everything is included....!

Other way round! They let the party goers in, using special lines which will scan the party ticket. You'll get a party wristband. At 6 or 7, depending on when they say the park "closes", everyone without a party band will be gently "encouraged" to move to the exit. They won't be able to get in a ride queue after that time, and the shops that are selling special party gear will also be manned by CMs.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Sounds like you have no normal park tickets at all, just the MNSSHP ticket. FP+ will only allow you to book for days you have valid park admission. Your MNSSHP ticket gets you one valid admission, but it doesn't distinguish what type, so it let you book FP+ for that day, but you booked in the morning at times you currently can't enter the parks. You need to purchase at least a base ticket for every day you plan on being in the parks, including your MNSSHP day, if you want to book FP+ for all your park days and be in MK before MNSSHP. A four-day base ticket [no Hopper] will cost you $350 each for adults and $330 for under 10s. Three-day $289/$271.

If you don't want to pay for a park day the day of MNSSHP, you'll need to modify your FP+ for that day to occur after 4PM.

Taylorseyes

Original Poster
Thanx!
One more question... if I don't have a bracelet, will I get one when checking in at the hotel dolphin and have everything transferred to it from the account? Thanx

nickys

Premium Member
Thanx!
One more question... if I don't have a bracelet, will I get one when checking in at the hotel dolphin and have everything transferred to it from the account? Thanx

Not sure that Dolphin has complimentary bands. Your plastic ticket will work just as well, or you can purchase a magic band either in advance or in the parks. CMS can help you link it to MDE if you ask.

And if you have an e-ticket, you can collect your plastic ticket from Guest Services at any park (including the International Gateway of Epcot) or Disney Springs.

SAV

Keep in mind that you don't need the Magic band to get in. Your plastic card/ticket will work just fine. Being an off-site stay, it doesn't do much more for you other than get you in and will automatically put some pictures onto your account. You can't use it to charge or buy food, etc.

There is not much need for it when an off-site guest, so you can save some money by not getting it. (It is my understanding that Swolphin are considered off-site).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom