Help memorizing an old indoor show

brb1006

Original Poster
I remember when I first visited Sea World Orlando back in July or August of 2004. One of the first things that I can remember is going inside a theater that had a show staring a guy (Who did not talk at all besides making some noises). I remember the guy pulling out things such as opening up a clam or swimming. Does anyone remember what the show was called? I can't even remember where it was located.

Magic Feather

I remember when I first visited Sea World Orlando back in July or August of 2004. One of the first things that I can remember is going inside a theater that had a show staring a guy (Who did not talk at all besides making some noises). I remember the guy pulling out things such as opening up a clam or swimming. Does anyone remember what the show was called? I can't even remember where it was located.
This was one of the shows at the Nautilus Theater, I don't remember the name, but it was Alure Call of the Ocean's Predecessor

brb1006

Original Poster
This was one of the shows at the Nautilus Theater, I don't remember the name, but it was Alure Call of the Ocean's Predecessor
It could possibly be that, but I remember recording some footage of the show and it was mostly pitch black and starred one guy. He reminded me of the guy from Gilligan's Island if I can remember. It might had been an older version of the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom