Help me plan my Asia tour!

Progress.City

Original Poster
Hello, all! I’m currently living in Israel. I am planning a trip to Asia by mid-August. Originally, the idea was to attend Comiket (the largest anime convention in the world) Aug. 10-12 and also go to Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea with a few extra days to explore Japan in a 10-day trip. I’m thinking now to expand the idea to a full 2 weeks and also go to Hong Kong and Shanghai, seeing those two Disneylands as well. The cost of the trip doesn’t go up much because I could arrive or depart from any of the three cities at about the same cost, and because the cost of flying between these cities is real cheap. What “must-see” attractions should I include in my plans?

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

If you don't get the answers you need here.....try:

www.tripadvisor.com

Once on their homepage put your cursor over the three side by side dots . . .(next to "Things to Do) and then select "forums"
Once on "forums" select "Asia" / then "China" / then "Hong Kong" or "Shanghai"
You'll get answers on those travel forums because that is the purpose of those forums.

Progress.City

Original Poster
Do I need to get visas for Japan and China? If so, would my visa for China also include Hong Kong, or do I also need a separate one for Hong Kong? I heard I need to apply for a visa for Japan. I have a US passport. My Israeli passport was temporary and has expired and I would have to apply to get my permanent Israeli passport.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom