Help me plan a one day visit to the DLR - Now a second visit on April 28th to DL/DCA

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
Yes guys, I am playing "Tourist" to see how it works for a visitor.

The info gathered will be used for a few reasons, mainly to be able to answer some questions to folks I know.

But thanks for the comments...

I can cook a good steak and a burger, but not a chef....

Went to Roy's at AGW Saturday night, that was a great meal.

And well, I hope I treat my collogues better than how Gordon screams at folks.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Yes guys, I am playing "Tourist" to see how it works for a visitor.

The info gathered will be used for a few reasons, mainly to be able to answer some questions to folks I know.

But thanks for the comments...

I can cook a good steak and a burger, but not a chef....

Went to Roy's at AGW Saturday night, that was a great meal.

And well, I hope I treat my collogues better than how Gordon screams at folks.
you mad scientist you. wish iger and cheapek would do this once in a while so they know how it feels to be a normal guest for a day without any of their perks.

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
it's a start

I have been spoiled, and have had the ear of many in the Theme Park Industry for decades, and yes, have been a "secret shopper" on occasion.

But my new role has me in contact with new faces and voices. And though awkward wording on my point, they have to listen to me a bit now. They still can ignore it though....

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I have been spoiled, and have had the ear of many in the Theme Park Industry for decades, and yes, have been a "secret shopper" on occasion.

But my new role has me in contact with new faces and voices. And though awkward wording on my point, they have to listen to me a bit now. They still can ignore it though....
Well then can you put in a good word about my Falcon Ramp idea then to those in charge?

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
Well then can you put in a good word about my Falcon Ramp idea then to those in charge?

Well, maybe not the fine details, but I think they have already heard the ramp issue from others.

Trust me that folks are looking at all aspects, including entertainment and adding more characters/storylines.

That said, the current focus is on DHS, and when RotR opens here in Anaheim.

Then after a bit, and looking at the numbers and other things, will Disney make some major decisions as to what to do to increase attendance and other numbers.

Disney knows that what happened this summer wasn't what they expected in many ways.

Anaheim got lucky with a solid Convention Calendar (including D23) that helped in overall Hotel Stays and average price.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Well, maybe not the fine details, but I think they have already heard the ramp issue from others.

Trust me that folks are looking at all aspects, including entertainment and adding more characters/storylines.

That said, the current focus is on DHS, and when RotR opens here in Anaheim.

Then after a bit, and looking at the numbers and other things, will Disney make some major decisions as to what to do to increase attendance and other numbers.

Disney knows that what happened this summer wasn't what they expected in many ways.

Anaheim got lucky with a solid Convention Calendar (including D23) that helped in overall Hotel Stays and average price.
If they need a ramp consultant..send them my way

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
Well folks, Friday is the big day, plan to be at the DL gates before 8 AM...

Thursday night is the big LA Galaxy game against the LA Goats. My luck, it will go to Penality kicks.

Any comments besides how hot it will be are welcomed.

Have the Disneyland app installed and ready to go.

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
Wait... I had to read that twice. Seriously? There is a team called the LA Goats?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not sure why, but this entertains me greatly.
Well, the team is called LAFC (Los Angeles Football Club). But they don't like to talk about their past. They originally were Chivas USA, and the Mexican Chivas team Mascot is a Goat (Chiva translates to goat in Spanish). So Galaxy Fans call the "Other LA" team the Goats. And in the "LA Trafico", the Goats have never beaten the Galaxy. This is the first Playoff match between the two teams. Going to be a wild night!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom