Help me get hyped for my tattoo tomorrow

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hey guys I'm not feeling excited for tomorrow and could use a hype man lol.

I got the first part of this tattoo done back in February and was supposed to have it finished in March.
I messaged the artist the day before and he said he wasn't feeling well... Ok we rescheduled for the next week.
The day before he messaged me and said he didn't want to do it because everything was being shut down (the tattoo industry had 3 days warning so he could have still done it).

He then could have opened in mid June and did say he was contacting clients. He never contacted me.

I then messaged in July and he posted on his page he still wasn't open and he'd contact people when he knew the opening date.

Mid August I messaged just saying hey if you think you'll be open by mid September I'd like to see about making an appt.
He didn't get back to me until mid September after he had posted other tattoos that you could tell he JUST did since people were wearing masks.
We agreed to October 14th because he was busy doing other clients until then. I messaged him the day before since the appt was made nearly a month earlier and he gets back to me saying he's "run down". So now the tattoo is tomorrow and I feel like I can't get hyped about it especially since I'm sitting here worried he'll message me later cancelling.

I'm feeling irritated instead of excited but my friend thinks I'm being dramatic about it.
Anyways just looking for encouragement to get me pumped lol.

It's a Baby Yoda tattoo by the way.

Goofyernmost

Hey guys I'm not feeling excited for tomorrow and could use a hype man lol.

I got the first part of this tattoo done back in February and was supposed to have it finished in March.
I messaged the artist the day before and he said he wasn't feeling well... Ok we rescheduled for the next week.
The day before he messaged me and said he didn't want to do it because everything was being shut down (the tattoo industry had 3 days warning so he could have still done it).

He then could have opened in mid June and did say he was contacting clients. He never contacted me.

I then messaged in July and he posted on his page he still wasn't open and he'd contact people when he knew the opening date.

Mid August I messaged just saying hey if you think you'll be open by mid September I'd like to see about making an appt.
He didn't get back to me until mid September after he had posted other tattoos that you could tell he JUST did since people were wearing masks.
We agreed to October 14th because he was busy doing other clients until then. I messaged him the day before since the appt was made nearly a month earlier and he gets back to me saying he's "run down". So now the tattoo is tomorrow and I feel like I can't get hyped about it especially since I'm sitting here worried he'll message me later cancelling.

I'm feeling irritated instead of excited but my friend thinks I'm being dramatic about it.
Anyways just looking for encouragement to get me pumped lol.

It's a Baby Yoda tattoo by the way.
Perhaps, he doesn't trust himself to do a good job on that character. I'd be a little less then excited myself. He doesn't really seem to want to finish it. You didn't pay in advance did you? I know that there has been a Pandemic floating around, but something is rotten in Denmark on this one.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Perhaps, he doesn't trust himself to do a good job on that character. I'd be a little less then excited myself. He doesn't really seem to want to finish it. You didn't pay in advance did you? I know that there has been a Pandemic floating around, but something is rotten in Denmark on this one.

Actually he already did the majority.
He just needs to color it.
It was a cover up of an old tattoo so it definitely needs to be colored otherwise I'd consider just leaving it uncolored.
I paid for the portion he did.
My friend thinks I'm being a Karen but I was the first one to be cancelled way back and I feel a bit betrayed that I was not a priority once he did start tattooing again.

ETA... I've gotten all my tattoos from him however this was the first one I got after he opened his own studio vs being hourly at a tattoo shop. I wonder if the freedom of creating his own schedule sometimes blinds him from seeing that cancelling on someone is a big deal to that client that was pumped up to get it.

1603219666924.png

Last edited:

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Now i want to know what is being covered?

When you're 18 you definitely THINK you know what you want lol.
I did like it but then it started fading and I felt like my style had evolved (I had waited 5 years between my first and my second and in that time I realized Disney tattoos were more my style) so instead of getting it refreshed I wanted a cover up.
After a few years of not knowing what to get Baby Yoda came into my life.

1603227505278.png

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Were you able to get it finished?

Oh my gosh did I not update after that? Sorry.
Yes I went back on November 4th and its now complete.
I had also gotten a snowflake in October and it needed a touchup which I just got done a couple of days ago and I squeezed it in just in time since as of tomorrow tattoo shops, hair salons, etc have to close again in the county I got it done in.
Once that heals I hope to get a pic of it on here because its "Frozen blue".

1605802855001.png

Figgy1

Premium Member
Oh my gosh did I not update after that? Sorry.
Yes I went back on November 4th and its now complete.
I had also gotten a snowflake in October and it needed a touchup which I just got done a couple of days ago and I squeezed it in just in time since as of tomorrow tattoo shops, hair salons, etc have to close again in the county I got it done in.
Once that heals I hope to get a pic of it on here because its "Frozen blue".

View attachment 514176
He's sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom