Help me find a picture from Indiana Jones Adventure!

wityblack

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I'm working on a project, and I need help finding something from Indy. Can anyone find me pictures of the left and right murals on the scrim in the Grotto of Eternal Youth Hall of Promise? The one in this concept art?
IMG_4917.jpg

I can find some blurry images of part of it in some videos, but nothing clear enough. Thanks in advance!

Phroobar

Hey everyone! I'm working on a project, and I need help finding something from Indy. Can anyone find me pictures of the left and right murals on the scrim in the Grotto of Eternal Youth Hall of Promise? The one in this concept art?
IMG_4917.jpg

I can find some blurry images of part of it in some videos, but nothing clear enough. Thanks in advance!
It would be nice to have those pictures.

khalib

Just bumping this thread in case anyone else has the pic! Any help would be super appreciated!!
This concept art is from a binder that only had 50 copies made. In which this with the two other chamber doors is featured. It also tells the story through drawings that go through the experience. Someone is actually selling this for 500 bucks. :|
The true name however is really unknown. "Disneyland Indiana Jones Imagineering Binder." And it's being sold on liveauctioneers.

khalib

Just bumping this thread in case anyone else has the pic! Any help would be super appreciated!!
But for the exact details of the scrims, those were created specifically for the ride. Nothing outside of the attraction has these exact details.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom