Help me!!!!!! choose which suites should our family take Embassy Suites or Nickelodeon family suites

Help me!!!!!! choose which suites should our family take Embassy Suites or Nickelodeon family suites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JEANYLASER

Original Poster
We are going to Disney for November 2014! But I don't know which suites should our family takes. I was thinking of Embassy Suites. Embassy Suites has free breakfast. Or Nickelodeon family suites. I don't know which should our family wanted to stay. I wanted to stay in the Embassy Suites. I don't know my choice which Suites should Our family take! I hope Embassy Suites!

MMDVC

I am probably not playing fair but I love the Embassy Suites and wish they had more locations whenever I travel...I just checked their website in Lake Buena Vista Florida location. It look like it has been recently renovated which would be nice. I would choose the ES but the Nick would prob be more fun for your children. Altho I just stayed at an ES in boring Grapevine, Tx and my 2 small grandchildren had a blast. ES has great amenities. They even scheduled an entire weekend of Teenage Mutant Turtles fun for their hotel theme! I was very surprised and we all had fun.

HollyAD

PLEASE look at the reviews for Nick Suites before you book! I was considering it last year for one night but it had some terrible reviews. I stayed there almost 10 years ago when it was pretty new. It was nice then but I don't think the owners kept up with it. Many reviews mentioned mold and musty smells. It used to be affiliated with Holiday Inn but no longer is. I usually read hotels.com and tripadvisor to help me make my choices. For all I know someone could have revamped the place so please check it out before you spend the money.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Embassy. I have heard from a number of people that the Nick suites have devolved into being downright nasty.

JEANYLASER

Original Poster
Yes! Embassy is awesome and new for this November you will enjoy the new Embassy Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista!

bee

Embassy Suites, definitely. The free breakfast is the best free breakfast of any hotel where I've stayed. I've stayed at both the LBV and the International Drive locations (among other locations in other cities) and have been impressed each time.

Edit: I just realized you already booked. Oh, well, reinforcing what a great choice you made!

JEANYLASER

Original Poster
yes! I did and I really wanted to stay in the embassy suites Lake Buena Vista for December 2015! So badly!

Last edited:

kingdon777

I stayed at Nickelodeon, and will try not to stay there again. The main reason being COMFORT. Embassy Suites will surely have better beds and rooms. Nickelodeon is clearly not concerned about providing comfortable beds and rooms. Their hotel is sold based on the kids loving spongebob and other characters. If you value your kid's experience more than anything, then go with Nickelodeon. The kids will prefer Nickelodeon because of the spongebob factor, but the adults will suffer.

BigRedDad

I went to Nick once. It was fun for a weekend. However, you are with a different class of people. There were A LOT of drunks there. They push kids out of the way, knock them down, just to get to a slide before them. I am not talking 1 or 2. We encounterd 30-40 at least each day. We will not stay there again.

kimberlymautz

I'm glad I read this because I was considering staying at Nick for two nights when we head to Orlando in September because my daughter is obsessed with the Ninja Turtles. I guess now we'll be avoiding it. :p

KIsAPrincess

We were not impressed with the Nick hotel. I don't know if it was just me, but the picture of the pool area and slides on the website look so much better than when you actually see them in person. It was mass chaos at the pool and not fun at all. And my daughter loves spongebob.

DisneyDebNJ

We have stayed at the Embassy Suites right outside of Downtown Disney, (down Palm Parkway) many times when we arrived in Orlando a day or so early or extended our Orlando vacation. We loved it!! We always asked for a Lanai room (outside overlooking the pool). The breakfasts are a huge plus, as are the Manager's reception at night (wine, beer, snacks) all included. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. There are also free shuttles to the parks too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom