Help!!!!! kinda an emergency

s.ollie

Original Poster
Ive just got to my resort after a 10 hour flight to realise ive forgotten my luggage tags for our cruise on friday, Im so mad at myself for letting something like that slip through the crack!!!! so all you experienced cruiser help please, where do i go from here???

It would be impossible to get them sent from Ireland for them to arrive here on time for friday, would guest services or concierge be able to help, or is there something i can do at the cruise terminal???

sweetpee_1993

If you are at a Disney resort I would go down to the front desk and ask now. Or, call DCL tomorrow. Its not going to kill your cruise. I'm sure you aren't tgd first to do this. I know if you take your luggage to the port the porters that are curbside can tag all your bags for you. Not sure where you are currently of how you're getting to port.

s.ollie

Original Poster
Thanks for your help, im just so frustrated at myself, ill check at front desk first thing in the morning, Im staying in art of animation, and we are driving our rental car to port canaveral on friday morning for 3 night cruise.

Disneyfalcon

You're fine! Don't worry at all! Since you are driving, you don't need them at all until you arrive at port. Once you get your luggage out of the car, just tell the porters you forgot them. They'll make you more right then and there. They make us more all the time when we want to leave some extra bags with them and not carry them around on the ship. :)

wogwog

Ive just got to my resort after a 10 hour flight to realise ive forgotten my luggage tags for our cruise on friday, Im so mad at myself for letting something like that slip through the crack!!!! so all you experienced cruiser help please, where do i go from here???

It would be impossible to get them sent from Ireland for them to arrive here on time for friday, would guest services or concierge be able to help, or is there something i can do at the cruise terminal???

Ollie, sorry to state the obvious. All good advice above. But I must ask. Since you are staying at a Disney resort I kind of want to think you are going on a Disney cruise. No Disney ship sails on a Friday. The Dream sails every Thursday for the three night cruise. If you are on RC or Carnival excuse the interruption but I travel a lot and I know crossing the pond can mess with your body clock. What ever line you sail with have a great voyage. Did not want you to miss the boat if you are going Disney. By the way if you are not sailing Disney, why not? Just kidding my Irish friend. Love Dublin by the way.

Last edited:

s.ollie

Original Poster
Ollie, sorry to state the obvious. All good advice above. But I must ask. Since you are staying at a Disney resort I kind of want to think you are going on a Disney cruise. No Disney ship sails on a Friday. The Dream sails every Thursday for the three night cruise. If you are on RC or Carnival excuse the interruption but I travel a lot and I know crossing the pond can mess with your body clock. What ever line you sail with have a great voyage. Did not want you to miss the boat if you are going Disney. By the way if you are not sailing Disney, why not? Just kidding my Irish friend. Love Dublin by the way.

Oh holy Goodness that was about to happen until you steered me in the right direction, somewhere along the way i got it into my head it was friday and made all out plans around it, and here i was thinking i had everything organised and double checked and then checked again. Now I'm heading for a meltdown and pulling documents and emails out and in a tizzy :arghh:. I would have been all kinds of devastated if i had of missed my first Disney cruise. Tears and Tantrums all over the place. Thanks so much for picking up on my mistake @wogwog you a little life saver, I owe you a Guinness ;)

wogwog

Oh holy Goodness that was about to happen until you steered me in the right direction, somewhere along the way i got it into my head it was friday and made all out plans around it, and here i was thinking i had everything organised and double checked and then checked again. Now I'm heading for a meltdown and pulling documents and emails out and in a tizzy :arghh:. I would have been all kinds of devastated if i had of missed my first Disney cruise. Tears and Tantrums all over the place. Thanks so much for picking up on my mistake @wogwog you a little life saver, I owe you a Guinness ;)

So happy to help. I know how stressful travel away can be. But oh so much fun and rewarding. In addition I had to get you on the ship Thursday so you can get off Sunday. I get on the Dream as you get off on Sunday. If you miss the boat on Thursday you might get on the Dream Sunday with us. Not sure the Dream could handle you and me on the same cruise. Cheers!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom