Help Help Help

castlecake

Original Poster
:confused:

how do you get those pictures underneath your name on the disscusion board i want to put a picture of the castle when it was a cake :p

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Disneynut
When I go to edit options, there is a section that says choose avatar from list, and no list appears. Please help.

You have to find your own. No stealing other please!!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by wdwmaniac
when you find one were did you format it to size and were did you save it on your computer?

I went into Microsoft Photo Editor, clicked resize, unchecked "Allow Distortion, Change the units to pixels, and changed the width to 150 pixels (you can change the height if it is a tall picture). Save the picture, and then upload it.

Hope this helps... let me know if you need any other help

Debbie

I also would like to get an avatar but when I follow the directions like you guys said there isn't any on a "list". I am not very computer savvy. Can some of you guide us? I have a few ideas of what I would like.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Debbie
I also would like to get an avatar but when I follow the directions like you guys said there isn't any on a "list". I am not very computer savvy. Can some of you guide us? I have a few ideas of what I would like.

You'll have to find your own. When you find it, let me know via PM & I can resize if for you if you want.

WDW-Imagineer

Hope this looks alright.

Attachments

• hat_small.jpg
    hat_small.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 67

Maria

sniff...

I just quit trying... I couldn´t find any list of avatars and when I tried to use my own pics in the message, they end up being humongous! (did I spell it correctly?):(

WDW-Imagineer

PEOPLE - There are NO AVATARS LISTED. You must find your own. Maria... if you have a site where you got your picture from, give it to me and I can resize it for you. If its from you PC, then attach it and I'll do the same.

Maria

Thank you! I was just getting the patience to do it myself and not feel stupid...

I was finally able to do it today! I resized my pics and here they are! I am learning something every day by sitting a few hours online... good!

:)

Thank you all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom