Help booking reservation

RACHAEL PEMBERTON

Original Poster
Hi there, I am from the U.K and looking at staying at a Disney Resort with a dining plan. My query is we are travelling on 6th August and leave on 13th, my daughter will be 3 on 12 Aug. I have been informed by Disney that she does not require a ticket even though she turns 3 before we leave and she can't participate in the dining plan, which is fine. However when I go to make my reservation it asks for her age on return, hence charging for a ticket for full duration and the dining plan. Is there a genuine way around this as it seem unfair to pay for the whole duration when I have been informed a ticket is not required and the dining plan would be for a day.

Thank you.

KrzyKtty

I think your best bet would be to book your vacation through the phone rather than online. If the travel agent told you that, they should be able to help you, but online can only handle so many parameters.

DisneyJoe

Hi there, I am from the U.K and looking at staying at a Disney Resort with a dining plan. My query is we are travelling on 6th August and leave on 13th, my daughter will be 3 on 12 Aug. I have been informed by Disney that she does not require a ticket even though she turns 3 before we leave and she can't participate in the dining plan, which is fine. However when I go to make my reservation it asks for her age on return, hence charging for a ticket for full duration and the dining plan. Is there a genuine way around this as it seem unfair to pay for the whole duration when I have been informed a ticket is not required and the dining plan would be for a day.

Thank you.
Does it ask for her age at the beginning of the trip and at the end? In the US, you give the child's age at the time of travel only, meaning the start of the trip. If you use age 2, you should be fine.

jaklgreen

Just put in that she is 2. Disney has always stated that if the child is 2 at the beginning of the trip then that is what they stick with. They do not make you buy a ticket for a few days just because the child has a birthday.

TDGMedley

We are doing the same thing our daughter will turn 3 at the end of our trip. Use age 2. And no where you go will they make you show their age. I asked last year when we went went at sons birthday. and The dinning plan she can eat off any buffet at no charge for your trip. You will only have to buy there food if you choose to get them there own plate. But when you make reservation even though they under the age you have to still count them at the table.

I would not buy the dinning plan you a day. They will not eat that much, and they are still free.

DiSnEyF@n

If your child will be 2 at the BEGINNING of the trip that is the age you go by. Even if she turns 3 before you leave Disney does not expect you to buy a ticket. You will be fine. Enjoy your trip!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom