help a fellow disney brother

epcot71

Original Poster
heh all- i posted a thread couple of days ago in reference to universe of energy sign-asking if the sign in aug 8 pic was permanent. im still confused-lol! ive been on many disfferent sights and conflicting answers-allow me to clarify my origional question-the picture shows a blue wall surrounding the old sign area-where old sign was in middle of water-sign is gone now and there is now a blue wall with a picture of the new universe of energy logo-my question is not is this the new look of the sign-which is pretty cool but is this how they are going to keep it-leave a blue wall around water with printed sign on front forever or is this just a temp. while they construct the real sign in middle of water where the other one was? i dont know about u guys/gals but i loose sleep over things like this-help me go to bed!!!!!! thanks-any additional info email me at wdwluvr@hotmail.com

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The blue wall is only there to prevent guests seeing the construction work, it is only temporary, and will be removed when the work is done. :)

epcot71

Original Poster
thanx guys

thanx for the info--im the guy who has a stroke when i see a pole with a scratch in the paint at wdw----- later

JAY-ROD

Re: thanx guys

Originally posted by epcot71
thanx for the info--im the guy who has a stroke when i see a pole with a scratch in the paint at wdw----- later

I sure u bring the touch up paint too to fix that. :)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
I faint when ever I see a Character Meet & Greet replace the entrance of a closed down attraction.

I just go over and pee on everything i see that is reduced in hours or a empty building. I did alot of peeing while I was down there. :)

epcot71

Original Poster
i have a holster for my paint brush

yes jay-rod u busted me- i have a holster for brush and scraper for gum-and yes i do go around picking up peoples popcorn buckets too -and god help the person who is next to me who puts finger prints on the glass-he he he -and i have ocassionally told a cast member to tuck his shirt back in too-its good to be loved!!!:D

mej

Re: i have a holster for my paint brush

Originally posted by epcot71 i have ocassionally told a cast member to tuck his shirt back in too:D [/B]

Absolutely! - If we have to be "properly dressed" then so should they!

Tramp

Re: i have a holster for my paint brush

Originally posted by epcot71
yes jay-rod u busted me- i have a holster for brush and scraper for gum-and yes i do go around picking up peoples popcorn buckets too -and god help the person who is next to me who puts finger prints on the glass-he he he -and i have ocassionally told a cast member to tuck his shirt back in too-its good to be loved!!!:D

Hiya Felix:

I bet you liked the ODD COUPLE.

Oscar

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

I just go over and pee on everything i see that is reduced in hours or a empty building. I did alot of peeing while I was down there. :)

Come on now Jay-Rod. I would only expect that out of a Frenchman.:D

(No offense to any French decent out there but it's true. Once by Star Tours I heard a Frenchman go tell his son to pee over there and he did.:mad: )

Castle Cake Apologist

hehehe

Strange Disney stories... I'm full of them. Ok, speaking of pee, we were there in May on early entry day. And this little boy had to use the bathroom. So right in plainview of everyone (And the firestation restroom) his mother told him to pee in his sippy cup. Talk about "ew". lol (This was next to the trash can on the left walkway into Cinderella Castle)

Tramp

Re: hehehe

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
Strange Disney stories... I'm full of them. Ok, speaking of pee, we were there in May on early entry day. And this little boy had to use the bathroom. So right in plainview of everyone (And the firestation restroom) his mother told him to pee in his sippy cup. Talk about "ew". lol (This was next to the trash can on the left walkway into Cinderella Castle)

Some little tyke pooped in the Beach Club pool this year while i was there.....apparently on the slide....
OOPS.....close the pool for 3 hours....

aw....crap!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom