Help! 1st large group trip

BEARSHOUSE4

Original Poster
Planning a trip for 9. 6 adults/ 3 kids. Where is the best on property hotel to keep us all close/ together without breaking the bank?

eliza61nyc

Actually I would probably go with renting points for a 3 bedroom in OKW. I took 6 there last August, it was our first time and I loved, loved, loved it.

First because it's an older dvc resort, the rooms are larger. OKW is a great resort.

The reason why I prefer that over Ft. Wilderness. With 9 people you are going to need at least 2 cabins. Now it's been a while since I have been but the only thing I disliked if you don't have a car you need a golf cart to easily get around. Next with 6 adults that means one couple is either going to be doing the bunk bed thing or the pull out couch. lol, at my age bunk beds are a deal breaker.

OKW has a great location, can walk to Disney springs or take the boat. bus to the other parks. and it's got one of the best kept secrets in dining on site. Olivia's.

Last edited:

ppet

I Like riverside, you can get rooms that sleep up to 5. One is on a trundle bed which is fine for the youth. It's a moderate but with lush landscaping. Plus the boat to Disney Springs is always a hit with the kids.

Our party of ten (3 families, 4 children) stayed in one studio and one two-bedroom lockout at Saratoga Springs. Compare the cost to a 3 bedroom anywhere. Note that only one and two bedroom villas have a full kitchen, the studios have microwaves.

If the kids like water slides, you might look into the Paddock at SSR. Slides for older and younger kids, a counter service restaurant, and a bus stop in one location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom