Hell's Kitchen Episode #3

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
Was everyone watching last night? I am not sure about this year they all seem to be unskilled. I was glad to see Aaron go he should have never made it to the show. I can not believe that she took that spa out of the trash. Makes you wonder huh?

Dizknee_Phreek

Was everyone watching last night? I am not sure about this year they all seem to be unskilled. I was glad to see Aaron go he should have never made it to the show. I can not believe that she took that spa out of the trash. Makes you wonder huh?

Aaron got kicked off? Well dang...no more wondering what he's going to cry over next. I actually haven't seen a full episode...I just catch the funniest Aaron moments on E!'s The Soup and VH1's Best Week Ever :)

maggiegrace1

Melissa is not unskilled...and, she will win.
Melissa will not win...
:hurl:

She is a smart @ss know it all and I do not like her at all.

I hated the whole way that the 3 girls all went off on Julia when she seems like the one who wants it the most and tries the hardest.

She is proving herself bigtime.

Yes..she may not know as much about things that the others do but she can learn and is willing to do what it takes and I think that says a lot for her..

GO JULIA!:sohappy:

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
Melissa will not win...
:hurl:

She is a smart @ss know it all and I do not like her at all.

I hated the whole way that the 3 girls all went off on Julia when she seems like the one who wants it the most and tries the hardest.

She is proving herself bigtime.

Yes..she may not know as much about things that the others do but she can learn and is willing to do what it takes and I think that says a lot for her..

GO JULIA!:sohappy:

Hi Dana how are you?

i agree with you she showed them a thing or two. When it came to that breakfast service she took over. I am in management and that is just what it is managing people.

I think that Julia will win also because she is strong and willing to learn!:sohappy:

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
Aaron got kicked off? Well dang...no more wondering what he's going to cry over next. I actually haven't seen a full episode...I just catch the funniest Aaron moments on E!'s The Soup and VH1's Best Week Ever :)

He had to go to the hospital and Gordon called him and told him that the doctor said he had a serious health condition and could not come back!

maggiegrace1

Hi Dana how are you?

i agree with you she showed them a thing or two. When it came to that breakfast service she took over. I am in management and that is just what it is managing people.

I think that Julia will win also because she is strong and willing to learn!:sohappy:
Hi Dawn..Im good..:wave:

I agree with you completely....:sohappy:

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
Ok everyone watch last night? Eating in the dark ok that was crazy. OMG though is this like Fear Factor? ______! I knew Vinnie was leaving he had this attitude that he was a know it all and was a complete fool.

palmage

Just curious, what is the fascination with that show???

A guy yelling and screaming at a bunch of people wanting to be a chef???

I've watched it twice now, and that was twice too many.

Just my opinion............

maggiegrace1

It is AWESOME!!:ROFLOL:

He pushes them to their limits..They know what to expect..they are competing to be The head chef at their own restaurant and he wants to make sure that the right person is chosen.

He is an accomplished chef and knows the in's and out's of a kitchen and wants it to be up to his standards.

Plus it is funny as all hell to watch him yell at these people when they mess up simple things that they should know already.:lookaroun :lol:

Oh..he is HOTT!

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
It is AWESOME!!:ROFLOL:

He pushes them to their limits..They know what to expect..they are competing to be The head chef at their own restaurant and he wants to make sure that the right person is chosen.

He is an accomplished chef and knows the in's and out's of a kitchen and wants it to be up to his standards.

Plus it is funny as all hell to watch him yell at these people when they mess up simple things that they should know already.:lookaroun :lol:

Oh..he is HOTT!

Yea Yea we love it! Gordon is the Bomb! :ROFLOL:

Tigggrl

Where the heck do they find these people?
I mean, come ON! How many times can you screw up Wellington, risotto and scallops?
The candidates this year are all weak, and they are gonna give them a restaurant at Green Valley??? Count me OUT!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom